arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best survival game?
i dont think i would consider Grand theft auto V as a survival. but it is a great point of view of your opinion. also i did took the free version from epic games. and i played the whole story and it was amazing!
but it is not the survival i am looking for.
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Probably someone has already mentioned here, but World War Z was free on Epic Game Store a few weeks ago, and its a good survival game from what I've heard. If you didn't get the game you can probably ask your country's gaming community and someone might give you free keys.

Other then that, if you're looking for a real survival gameplay with other players, I'd suggest RUST. The people in RUST are more toxic than in irl probably, and its tough to get a base started, however once you do that part its really fun to raid other's bases, attacking other players and engaging in 1v1 combat. It has alot of technical things such as security cameras, electricity, farming, horse riding, farming and more.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-02-2021, 01:45 AM
Last Post: mzltest
04-30-2021, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
04-24-2020, 05:52 AM
Last Post: humanpuff69

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting