arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free GTA V on Epic Games Store
I just got my copy too! Tho I already had a copy on Steam, I can share this new copy with my friends who hadn't bought it. Also I'd like to mention, I noticed several people facing issues of data loss in case their PC shutdown while downloading. If you have an unstable electricity connection, I'd advise you to download the gamefiles from elsewhere and port it into the launcher files.

Also, next epic game is rumored to be Witcher 3 or Civilization VI, both of which are excellent games. Looks like Epic just gave us the best quarantine gift Big Grin
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
This rather massive giveaway has caused issues for Rockstar. Their social club servers are currently down and you cannot play games that are always online like RDR 2. I bought it and now can't even play it. There you see how real this giveaway is. Despite GTA V being so old (2013) it still rocks hard... so hard that Rockstar's servers are failing to hold up.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
I have never played GTA 5 Online, Is it as same as the Steam one like no limitations and what so ever and cash and stuff, Just claimed my copy i started downloading in 6AM and yeah went to sleep load shedding and now my PC was turned off. Although 30GB was downloaded tho!
I guess trading groups are going to be spammed with GTA Accounts many people will have claimed it in around 20-30 account and is going to sell someday in future i guess thats a free profit tho.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

A lot of thanks @HR for the link. A week ago I downloaded a cracked version from a third party website but failed to install it. I download it twice from two different trusted cracked providers. But failed twice. Finally i got it. I will download it tomorrow morning when i will have 7 MB/s.
I wish i could get WWE 2K20 free as GTA V. Tongue

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Damn, all of my friends also hyped with this free GTA V. Unfortunately I cannot afford to have one since my laptop is so bad and cannot run games like GTA V. Should I try to claim so when I move to a newer laptop and I can play it legally? :p
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Because GTA V is free at Epic Store until May 21! Indonesian people mostly use it for personal gain like creating multiple Epic Games accounts, then used to claim this free GTA V! then resale when GTA V is no longer free!
Terminal
Solo Developer
(05-18-2020, 06:21 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: Because GTA V is free at Epic Store until May 21! Indonesian people mostly use it for personal gain like creating multiple Epic Games accounts, then used to claim this free GTA V! then resale when GTA V is no longer free!

I think every Indonesian do that, hahaha! So I should redeem them now otherwise I will be the one Indonesian that should buy the game from other Indonesian that redeem more than once!

Anyway, thank you @"Hidden Refuge"!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
god i was just thinking to open this thread by me and earn some posts credits but it already posted xd ,i also owned gta v from epic store last 2 days ,since its free then it means gta VI is coming soon thats why they offer gtaV free 1
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Whoa! I feel so fortunate to have just found out about this. Literally downloading my copy as we speak, but damn this 90GB download is going to take over a week for my poor internet to finish downloading xD

I used to play this a lot on PS3 before it died. Any idea when GTA 6 seems likely to come out? Have they made any announcements about it yet?
Haha, no announcement(s) for the release of GTA 6 yet. I did a bit of research and found that there were a few viral rumors about the date of release of GTA 6. One being on March 25, and one in April.

However, there are secret sources which claim that work is under progress for GTA 6 since last few years and maybe, we will have it soon. Who knows? Let's have our excitements grow! Wink
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2021, 05:59 PM
Last Post: xdude

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting