arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free shared hosting?
I can give you web hosting from my P4V VPS if you want.
Im using CyberPanel
Agree on all suggestion to use your VPS to host. As your opening post said, "small project", so it should not be too much in resources nor feature needed on the panel.

But, if you need a feature, I would still stick to Webhosting I recommend.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Yeah running your websites on your own VPS might be a more stable solution, even if it is a free vps. Since you will get an advance notification if they terminate the service. Well, at least in most cases. But still you need to do your own backups and make sure you have a latest backup in any case.

But it's not something worth in all cases. If you can get a free shared hosting with cPanel then it can be a good option for a small website. You don't need to have a whole VPS for that. Plus someone else take care of all technical things and you get a state of art control panel to use. That's the whole reason why shared hosting still has a big market out there. Smile

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

As i read everyone's comment i understood that i need to host my web site on my own VPS, i know thats a good option and stable one but i have some issues.
first of all i don't want people reach my vps ip only my domain name, i also want to use cloudflare, i also want to install my game panel on my vps i think it would make some issues recording to web host. give me your opinions guys is that possible and from where i need to start and what to install because i don't have such of experience to do all of that alone, i need a guide or a tutorial so i can follow. thanks in advance.
Watch this beauty till the end..

Free webhost? Well, Its kinda sad but there's no such thing as "Free" in this world, somehow, in some way, the company will benefit from it, this could be in many many ways such as selling your data, removing your website on higher traffic(which will cause you to buy their premium package to continue), etc.

The best way would be to do as Manal Suggested, host a website from your VPS, this is what I've done and It may need you to pass a learning curve in the start but once you master It It's very convenient
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
i currently offer free webhosting.

https://post4vps.com/Thread-free-webhosting-for-testing

100 mb soft limit on disk
(07-19-2019, 12:20 PM)Honey Wrote: Free webhost? Well, Its kinda sad but there's no such thing as "Free" in this world, somehow, in some way, the company will benefit from it, this could be in many many ways such as selling your data, removing your website on higher traffic(which will cause you to buy their premium package to continue), etc.

The best way would be to do as Manal Suggested, host a website from your VPS, this is what I've done and It may need you to pass a learning curve in the start but once you master It It's very convenient

Well I can't say that's a 100% correct statement. What guarantee someone can have a paid hosting provider wouldn't sell their client database ? That's a risk everyone take on internet paid or free. That's why most people don't use their credits cards for sites unless it's a big massive company like Amazon or Godaddy. for other small companies we use something like Paypal. So this argument really doesn't valid. After all even here at Post4VPS we are using sort of free service. So any use a server here have same sort of rick. Here there is one provider who asked even  for a photo identity.

The important thing is we need to make sure we know what you are doing. If you are testing a new provider then you have to decide what information you are going to share with him.I have used both free and paid hosting services for very long time. There were vps providers who simply sold their client list to another provider and vanished. They wouldn't even inform clients before hand. And there were free hosting services which I have used years without a single problem.

If OP's site is just an average hobby site then I guess  It's fine taking a VPS and then learn everything and then start running the site. But even till he covers that learning curve he need s a place to keep that site. Its no fun keep uploading a site while you go through this learning curve. Been there. So I know how it feels.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
07-04-2019, 06:02 AM
Last Post: deanhills
04-28-2019, 07:30 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting