arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA V online best RP making missions
Greetings.

I play a lot of GTA V online. However, I struggle to claim up into higher ranks. i grind the hell of of the game but that doesn’t help at all.

This got me wondering, what are the missions/jobs that high rankers tend to play to reach that high rank?
There has to be a “recipe”
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
Hello mate. It's nice to see that someone is playing GTA V here! Anyways I'd suggest you to play Dispatches, go to Online -> Jobs -> Play Job -> Rockstar Created -> Misisons -> scroll down until you see the Dispatches.

[Image: H0A3u.png]

I suggest you to play all of them. The easiest Dispatch you can do is Dispatch 3, it just requires to have a Deluxo or an Oppressor MK 2 to finish the mission fast, if you don't have any of them so it's fine but might take a bit of time. You just go to LISA, destroy the plane in there then escape but there's a trick here to get more money and RP which is to stay as long as you can in the LISA to get more money and RP, you can finish the mission with like $25000 and 4000 RP, you can keep repeating it to make more money. Also if you wish to play together, you can find my Steam on my signature and my Social Club name is AmirOVH.
(11-01-2019, 11:42 AM)AmirGT Wrote: Hello mate. It's nice to see that someone is playing GTA V here! Anyways I'd suggest you to play Dispatches, go to Online -> Jobs -> Play Job -> Rockstar Created -> Misisons -> scroll down until you see the Dispatches.

[Image: H0A3u.png]

I suggest you to play all of them. The easiest Dispatch you can do is Dispatch 3, it just requires to have a Deluxo or an Oppressor MK 2 to finish the mission fast, if you don't have any of them so it's fine but might take a bit of time. You just go to LISA, destroy the plane in there then escape but there's a trick here to get more money and RP which is to stay as long as you can in the LISA to get more money and RP, you can finish the mission with like $25000 and 4000 RP, you can keep repeating it to make more money. Also if you wish to play together, you can find my Steam on my signature and my Social Club name is AmirOVH.

Whaaaaatttt? That’s literally it!??? I never knew it was that easy!!! This whole time I’ve been wasting my time doing other missions and heists... I am definitely giving that a try!

Do note that i play gta online on my PS4, so unfortunately, as much as I wanted to, I can’t play with you through steam. Do you by any chance have a ps4?

Thank you!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
Yeah it's that easy, takes like 10-15mins if you will stay in LSIA for some time then you can escape. And noo I don't have PS Sad
(11-01-2019, 11:49 AM)AmirGT Wrote: Yeah it's that easy, takes like 10-15mins if you will stay in LSIA for some time then you can escape. And noo I don't have PS Sad

You got me wondering. What’s more efficient (as in what yields more rp per lets say hour). Waiting and getting the max payout, or repeating the mission as many times as possible without the wait. Sometimes the latter could yield more. But obviously requires more input and effort.
Dispatch is for beginners as you actually do nothing, when my rank was low my friends start it and I do nothing, either just stay on their car's or stay AFK in the spawn location until they finish the mission and done. Also you can do it to rank up fast if you're in higher ranks. I didn't really play much jobs in GTA but I finished all the facility and house heists, the easier mission that you can make money and RP from it is in Act 2 Bogdan Problem, you get $1m and around 4000 RP if you completed the elite but there are some tricks to do on it in order to do it correctly, I suggest you to watch this video to know how to do it. Also I don't suggest to repeat this mission again and again once you finish it, you can do it twice or thrice then wait for like an hour or something to do it again so Rockstar doesn't suspect that you're using a glitch or something but overall this is totally fine, I've done it lots of times with my friends so don't worry. Blush
(11-01-2019, 12:10 PM)AmirGT Wrote: Dispatch is for beginners as you actually do nothing, when my rank was low my friends start it and I do nothing, either just stay on their car's or stay AFK in the spawn location until they finish the mission and done. Also you can do it to rank up fast if you're in higher ranks. I didn't really play much jobs in GTA but I finished all the facility and house heists, the easier mission that you can make money and RP from it is in Act 2 Bogdan Problem, you get $1m and around 4000 RP if you completed the elite but there are some tricks to do on it in order to do it correctly, I suggest you to watch this video to know how to do it. Also I don't suggest to repeat this mission again and again once you finish it, you can do it twice or thrice then wait for like an hour or something to do it again so Rockstar doesn't suspect that you're using a glitch or something but overall this is totally fine, I've done it lots of times with my friends so don't worry. Blush

The bogdan problem method is not an option right now as I don’t have a facility. Heck, I can’t even afford one haha. Guess i’ll have to first grind the dispatch mission and try to get enough money to buy the facility.

Let’s see how well this works out!
Can I play GTA V ONLINE with 10GB ram and cpu intel core i3-2120 3.20ghz 2 core? Geforce 730 graphics card
Thanks Post4VPS
(11-01-2019, 11:19 PM)hamed Wrote: Can I play GTA V ONLINE with 10GB ram and cpu intel core i3-2120 3.20ghz 2 core? Geforce 730 graphics card

Absolutely! That is actually quite a decent gaming setup you have there! I can’t guarantee that you’ll be able to run it at its max frame rate, quality, etc... But it should definitely be playable with no doubts at all!

I encourage you to give it a try and see how far you can push your gaming pc / setup. I would love to know the outcome on whether it worked out well or not at all. Along with how far you could increase the settings!
instead of getting ranks you can buy a user from someone that has higher rank and will spare a lot of your time. most of the people doing that Tongue
Pages (4):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-06-2018, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Vuluts
09-05-2016, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting