arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA V online best RP making missions
(11-02-2019, 01:41 PM)OldMeister Wrote: instead of getting ranks you can buy a user from someone that has higher rank and will spare a lot of your time. most of the people doing that Tongue

I don’t like doing that at all. Specially considering these users tend to be modded accounts, so you’re risking getting banned and poof! The money you spent would go to waste! Even if I could find an account for sale which didn’t involve any modding or cheating, that still has many disadvantages to it. For one, you’ll have to deal with someone else’s account, you cannot use your own... which in itself has many disadvantages (e.g. people you meet from that account might want to play other games with you, so you’ll then have to explain why you need them to add your original account. Also, you can’t guarantee the original account owner won’t just reset the password and revoke your access to it). Also, you tend to appreciate things less if you didn’t work hard to achieve them, which is something I absolutely FEAR!

I prefer working with my own account only and climbing up the ranks with clean gameplay... no cheats, no mods, nothing! That’s why I’m asking for the fastest MISSIONS to do that, and not for the fastest METHODS. I hope you understand what I’m trying to convey.

Also, I dont have a credit card. So I can’t make online purchases, hence can’t even consider buying an account that’s ready for me. It, as I’ve already described several times in the forum, is the reason why I’m here hoping to win a free vps from the giveaways. I simply can’t make online purchases to buy one... otherwise I would’ve bought one ages ago!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
This was actually very helpful , I bought GTA V few months ago and I am not that rich , i just have one free car you get from being social club member which is available to everyone , these tips are hella useful for grinding money Big Grin
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
I don't agree too with buying other's accounts. Also when you start from the begin it's not waste of time because you gain experience about how the game works while if you bought an account with high rank and started playing with it, you won't know anything, you just have powerful stuff and don't know how to use it. Also as I explained before, you can gain much money and RP just from playing the dispatches, sometimes I play dispatches even with my 255 rank, not because I need money but just for fun and because it gives good amount of RP in no time.

(11-03-2019, 10:07 AM)GodLikeGill Wrote: This was actually very helpful , I bought GTA V few months ago and I am not that rich , i just have one free car you get from being social club member which is available to everyone , these tips are hella useful for grinding money Big Grin

What platform do you have GTA V on?
(11-03-2019, 10:07 AM)GodLikeGill Wrote: This was actually very helpful , I bought GTA V few months ago and I am not that rich , i just have one free car you get from being social club member which is available to everyone , these tips are hella useful for grinding money Big Grin

What platform did you buy gta v for? If it is on ps4, I would love to play with you! We can grind money together which should speed things up since i heard that you get paid more if you have people playing the missions with you rather than just doing them all alone.

(11-03-2019, 11:26 AM)AmirGT Wrote: I don't agree too with buying other's accounts. Also when you start from the begin it's not waste of time because you gain experience about how the game works while if you bought an account with high rank and started playing with it, you won't know anything, you just have powerful stuff and don't know how to use it. Also as I explained before, you can gain much money and RP just from playing the dispatches, sometimes I play dispatches even with my 255 rank, not because I need money but just for fun and because it gives good amount of RP in no time.

What platform do you have GTA V on?

That is indeed a good point you have there! It’s no wonder that the high rankers you tend to see playing every now and then always seem to suck at playing... the only thing that’s protecting them from being killed are the expensive armored vehicles they own and the weapons that they own which require little to no skill to murder everyone around them {coughs} oppressors and jets {coughs}
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
(11-03-2019, 01:29 PM)ikk157 Wrote: That is indeed a good point you have there! It’s no wonder that the high rankers you tend to see playing every now and then always seem to suck at playing... the only thing that’s protecting them from being killed are the expensive armored vehicles they own and the weapons that they own which require little to no skill to murder everyone around them {coughs} oppressors and jets {coughs}

Yeah that's right. Don't forget the Khanjali and the Orbital Canon too. I suppose you don't know them cus your rank?xd
(11-03-2019, 06:47 PM)AmirGT Wrote: Yeah that's right. Don't forget the Khanjali and the Orbital Canon too. I suppose you don't know them cus your rank?xd

I, for a matter of fact, am I completely aware of them haha. I simply can not afford to buy them since i am pretty much a broke low ranker in gta v.

Funny thing is, I came to know the orbital canon and Khanjali because the high rankers kept on getting me killed with them... I did not even bother the high rankers, they just targeted me out of thin air probably because of my low rank. Then started bullying me with their expensive “equipment”. Some people really have nothing better to do {sigh}.
(11-05-2019, 01:26 PM)ikk157 Wrote: I, for a matter of fact, am I completely aware of them haha. I simply can not afford to buy them since i am pretty much a broke low ranker in gta v.

Funny thing is, I came to know the orbital canon and Khanjali because the high rankers kept on getting me killed with them... I did not even bother the high rankers, they just targeted me out of thin air probably because of my low rank. Then started bullying me with their expensive “equipment”. Some people really have nothing better to do {sigh}.

I suggest you to always stay alone in a session to avoid these annoying people who keep messing with you, I didn't mean invite only session or solo session but there's a trick here we do on PC which is while you're on a session you go to task manager => performance => open resource monitor then search for GTA, right click then press suspend and wait for 10-15 seconds and done, it'll show that everybody has left but in fact it's you who has left, no idea if that's available on PS or not but yeah you could try to Google it.
(11-06-2019, 10:08 AM)AmirGT Wrote: I suggest you to always stay alone in a session to avoid these annoying people who keep messing with you, I didn't mean invite only session or solo session but there's a trick here we do on PC which is while you're on a session you go to task manager => performance => open resource monitor then search for GTA, right click then press suspend and wait for 10-15 seconds and done, it'll show that everybody has left but in fact it's you who has left, no idea if that's available on PS or not but yeah you could try to Google it.

Funny you should say, there’s an easier trick on PS4. We just reduce the MTU value to like 950 (might have to experiment depending on your network). And voila! An empty public session every time you enter gta online! Now isn’t that just effortless! The issue is that I do need people to be with me in sessions so i can invite them to the missions. Since you get paid more on missions if you have people playing with you. The more the people, the more you all get paid. So that’s exactly why I stopped doing that trick.
(11-07-2019, 05:56 PM)ikk157 Wrote: Funny you should say, there’s an easier trick on PS4. We just reduce the MTU value to like 950 (might have to experiment depending on your network). And voila! An empty public session every time you enter gta online! Now isn’t that just effortless! The issue is that I do need people to be with me in sessions so i can invite them to the missions. Since you get paid more on missions if you have people playing with you. The more the people, the more you all get paid. So that’s exactly why I stopped doing that trick.

Very nice trick too xd, do you know any other tricks? Also I found something that you could level up and gain some money from it too but it'd take much time, around two hours for each if you're fast, check this and this.
(11-07-2019, 07:33 PM)AmirGT Wrote: Very nice trick too xd, do you know any other tricks? Also I found something that you could level up and gain some money from it too but it'd take much time, around two hours for each if you're fast, check this and this.

Woah! I never knew there were cards you could collect in gta v! I will definitely give that a try as soon as i get time to play on gta v online! Thank you a lot for that!

I also know another trick: let’s say you’re doing business missions. And while selling the supply, someone blows you up. You can quickly kill gta v and it won’t save! Then you can join again and attempt selling your supply! It is extremely convenient, specially to reduce the chances of those annoying high rankers ruining your hours or even days worth of work in a matter of a few seconds!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-06-2018, 01:44 PM
Last Post: Vuluts
09-05-2016, 10:54 PM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting