arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games for Mobile?
Today when I travelled by train I saw a very interesting game on someone else mobile phone: Two Dots.
I'm going to download and try it.
Try out 3 of my favorite
Pax Payne 1, 2, 3 any of them
Need For speed. Most wanted is great charm because of Cops.
and a long lasting adventure game Zelda.
Zelda link to the past
Zelda oracle of ages
Zelda minishcap
Zelda oracle of seasons
Zelda majora mask
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Subway.. Angry birds ? GTA For mobile :p , sniper elite.. and many more :<

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

(09-14-2017, 02:15 PM)kubanek_kuba Wrote: Salty Salt, LogicalCell, Scale, Toilet Time. Simple games and you can spend a lot of time playing them. If you want more Ketchaap's games are good to kill time.

I'm interested in action and fighting games like Shadow Fight and such Big Grin

(09-14-2017, 06:30 PM)Dudi Wrote: Today when I travelled by train I saw a very interesting game on someone else mobile phone: Two Dots.
I'm going to download and try it.

Look at the quote above xd

(09-15-2017, 05:38 AM)sagher Wrote: Try out 3 of my favorite
Pax Payne 1, 2, 3 any of them
Need For speed. Most wanted is great charm because of Cops.
and a long lasting adventure game Zelda.
Zelda link to the past
Zelda oracle of ages
Zelda minishcap
Zelda oracle of seasons
Zelda majora mask

Dude I'm talking about Android games not computer games, please be more concentrated.

(09-15-2017, 08:02 AM)YOuNeS_Dz Wrote: Subway.. Angry birds ? GTA For mobile :p , sniper elite.. and many more :<

Subway? I was playing this game about 4 years ago when Android Kitkat released xD. I have GTA San Andreas Lite. Sniper Elite? Isn't this game for computer? I want Android games dude.
i suggest you to try ppsspp emulator which helps to play all psp games in android phones,coming to google store apps i suggest you to play wresting evolution 3d,super sims,hot turbo,assians cred,shadow fights many are there now iam only playing ppsspp games like tekken6,dbz,cod,wwe ,ghost rider !!
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(09-15-2017, 04:43 PM)Khadeer143 Wrote: i suggest you to try ppsspp emulator which helps to play all psp games in android phones,coming to google store apps i suggest you to play wresting evolution 3d,super sims,hot turbo,assians cred,shadow fights many are there now iam only playing ppsspp games like tekken6,dbz,cod,wwe ,ghost rider !!

Thank you for suggestion, can you guide me from where can I find it and from where can I get this games?
If you want action and fighting try GameBoy Advance emulator and play good old Tekken, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat.
Most of good games for mobile with internet, because internet is letting you play the game with your friends (multiplayer) so it'll be not boring, i played several games without internet like Color Switch,Smash hit,many but all these games is 1 day or 4 days maximum then i get bored, Finally i paid for mobile data with 0.4$ (15 L.E) xD to play Clash of clans & Clash Royal.
(09-15-2017, 04:03 PM)AmirGT Wrote: I'm interested in action and fighting games like Shadow Fight and such Big Grin

Look at the quote above xd

Dude I'm talking about Android games not computer games, please be more concentrated.

Subway? I was playing this game about 4 years ago when Android Kitkat released xD. I have GTA San Andreas Lite. Sniper Elite? Isn't this game for computer? I want Android games dude.

i am playing all Zelda games on my mobile. with gba emulator. and 1000+ game roms. because they don't eat your memory and cpu . and make your phone hanging..
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Does it have action games like Shadow Fight and car games like Need for Speed Most Wanted and this kind of games or no?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2021, 05:59 PM
Last Post: xdude

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting