arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games for Mobile?
Hello everyone. I go to club everyday in holiday and I spend boring time there because of no Internet there so I want you guys to suggest me nice games to play, I like Action / Cars games. Big Grin
It's not action, but if you have an android phone and own Undertale, you can install DroidTale on your phone. The sound doesn't work very well but Undertale is a great game in general
(09-12-2017, 05:57 PM)akfluffy Wrote: It's not action, but if you have an android phone and own Undertale, you can install DroidTale on your phone. The sound doesn't work very well but Undertale is a great game in general

Do you mean Piano Tap - Undertale? No, I don't like this kind of games. Also what is DroidTale?
No, I didn't mean that. Undertale is a cool game where you're a human that's fallen down into a cave (with monsters) and you have to figure out what to do, it's pretty cool. DroidTale is the android port of it, but it's unofficial.
(09-12-2017, 06:34 PM)akfluffy Wrote: No, I didn't mean that. Undertale is a cool game where you're a human that's fallen down into a cave (with monsters) and you have to figure out what to do, it's pretty cool. DroidTale is the android port of it, but it's unofficial.

But it's paid for computer and didn't find it neither on Google Play Store nor on Google Search. Can you suggest me any other game but I would rather it to be Action or Cars. Big Grin
@AmirGT Have you tried Real Racing 3? I've played it before. It markets multiplayer all the time but I don't think most of it is, lol
Wohow, it's 65 MB, it is gonna to finish after 10 minutes because of my Internet is 1 Mbit/s xD, Do you know any game else? xD
Uh yeah, another game I've played is Tiny Tower. It's fun, and it's like a clicker/waiting game. I've gotten addicted to it before lol
Hehe LOL, is seems very old game but okay let me try to install it now. Any suggestions else? Big Grin
Salty Salt, LogicalCell, Scale, Toilet Time. Simple games and you can spend a lot of time playing them. If you want more Ketchaap's games are good to kill time.
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
04-30-2021, 05:59 PM
Last Post: xdude

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting