arrow_upward

Pages (9): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GigaRank Free VPS Provider
75GB for the vps or shared accout ? If you have a site which eats up 75GB bandwidth then you are having site with lots of traffic.

Remember 1TB means 1024GB so you can see thedifference. In practical situations if your need like 100 GB bandwidth the 1 core and 512 RAM might not be enough. 100GB bandwidth, 1core and 512MB RAM is a good combo for medium site website. It would able to handle about 20k unique visitors per day without effecting the whole node.
Just a headsup for those who have a vps or shared hosting account at Gigarank. They are going to do a clean up starting from 1st March. If you have an account there then better visit the forum and fill the forum there to keep your hosting account active. or better take a backup.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

and btw something i noticed.

a new webisite template is up. i really like the new design
There Site is very strick they are banning for a small mistake btw i read the first there information is wrong they want you to post 100 posts for applying
@xdude . My opinion : thats vps is enough to host a small website with low traffic. Maybe
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
(03-01-2017, 12:24 AM)Arkiven4 Wrote: @xdude .  My opinion : thats vps is enough to host a small website with low traffic. Maybe

Well I used to have a vps there. Also right now I have VPS18 at Freevps.us which is bit similar. In both servers I had about half dozen Wordpress sites running without a problem. Each site was getting about 50-100 UVs per day so those are qualified as low traffic sites. So you can say definitely.

Hmm thats nice i need to try it cause currently i need one to host a website
(06-14-2017, 01:11 PM)Habab Wrote: Hmm thats nice i need to try it cause currently i need one to host a website

If it's just a one website and a low traffic one then you can try their shared hosting. They offer free cPanel shared hosting for just one time set of 10 posts. After that you can make couple of posts once a while here and there, once a month.

(06-15-2017, 02:26 AM)xdude Wrote: If it's just a one website and a low traffic one then you can try their shared hosting. They offer free cPanel shared hosting for just one time set of 10 posts. After that you can make couple of posts once a while here and there, once a month.

Actually i had some scripts i have a website i just need to host it and then i want to test my scripts its a game panel i am creating a game panel script like OGP & Swift Panel
Unfortunately They don't allow game savers. So you might not gonna find their servers helpful. You can get one from here, from one of those providers who allow game servers or try Freevps.club. There you don't need to wait for give away. You do 30 posts and then apply for a vps. I think they allow game severs.

Pages (9): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting