arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Google and US Govt Banned Huawei
A big Shocking news for all Huawei users specially those who recently purchase newly launched devices.
US Govt Blacklisted Huawei smartphone mobile brand. however it's just looks like trade war. because Huawei got maximum sale in very low period. and at the second place in android smart market after Samsung. also more popular in many countries more then iPhone. So that was the reason.
Trump said Huawei sold USA private data to China and Iran. so foolish blame. anyways. Huawei decided to go second option and launching there own OS hongmeng very soon. Hope so it is officially available in 1st quarter of 2020.

Here are some article based on this news.

CNN NEWS

Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Well one thing is for sure. Trump has just given Huawei it's biggest publicity campaign ever. I feel sympathetic towards Huawei. I'm sure it will do well though. Like maybe China and the Far East will be more likely than before to buy their products. Just to get back at Trump.

Canada is also siding with Trump on this - i.e. there seems to be real documentary proof that Huawei was doing business with those who breached data laws of the US and maybe also Canada. To tell the truth, I don't quite get what it really is about. Like how Huawei specifically breached the US data laws. But yes, I'm sure Huawei must be happy with the free publicity campaign it gave them.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
@deanhills as i read and watch many reviews and almost all of experts said it trade war with china. as you see Chinese peoples thrown there iPhones in protest of this action. but how you see many other mobile brands future according to this scenario. it's mean US easily put down any company rights? Huawei is well managed firm and they already built there own OS "Hongmeng" because they have all kinds of equipment and developers. a company Qmobile is working since 10 years here in my country even oppo and vivo. you can easily change there identity by patching custom firms. bot google have no security issues with them. it's just because huawei cross sell market of iPhone.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(05-22-2019, 06:46 AM)deanhills Wrote: .... Like how Huawei specifically breached the US data laws.

It is unlikely the Trump administration had any solid evidence that Huawei has breached the U.S. data laws, at least according to what I can read from the recent news.

And I believe if there had any evidence, the Trump administration should had already sued Huawei directly, as Huawei still have some branch offices in the U.S.

Simple words: Its a trade war between US and China, Last year Huawei's gross was higher then Apple at 2nd position after Samsung and now Chinese breaking their iPhones and i think China will banned iPhone (or already banned i don't know)
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

This may increase market presence of Huawei. The consequence of this is the most populated country is China, not the U.S. Even in U. S Trump haters are there. There are lot of countries supporting chinese trade. They will focus on buying those items. Hopefully the price may decrease for Huawei, I am not sure on it.

Thank you  Sweet

Lol Trump and his antics, He thinks by doing this he can stop China, and let me tell you. China's gonna keep growing no matter what US does. All Trump does is give Huawei free press and now more people will buy it.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(05-22-2019, 11:23 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: It is unlikely the Trump administration had any solid evidence that Huawei has breached the U.S. data laws, at least according to what I can read from the recent news.

And I believe if there had any evidence, the Trump administration should had already sued Huawei directly, as Huawei still have some branch offices in the U.S.

Canada (who isn't doing too well with its relationship with Trump), apprehended the owner's daughter (Chief Financial Officer of Huawei) in Canada for breaking US trade sanctions on Iran.

https://www.businessinsider.sg/huawei-fo...rt-2019-5/

So that to me is more or less evidence that the breaking of the trade sanctions with Iran is real.  The father thinks his daughter will likely be doing some jail time, and the article makes it sound as though the father - the founder of Huawei - sees that as collateral damage.  He doesn't seem to be too worried about it.

@sagher Agreed. The real issue is a trade war with China. Maybe Canada is using this for its advantage as well in its trade war with the US - like trying to score bonus points with Trump. As Canada and Mexico are also at odds with Trump about tariff agreements in North America.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(05-23-2019, 05:28 AM)deanhills Wrote: Canada (who isn't doing too well with its relationship with Trump), apprehended the owner's daughter (Chief Financial Officer of Huawei) in Canada for breaking US trade sanctions on Iran.....

Yes I read the news too. But I think it is a different case. Now the Trump administration is SAYING that Huawei products could be used to spy on the U.S. or could even send sensitive data directly to the Chinese government. That is why they think they should ban Huawei now.

The case about the US trade sanctions on Iran is different, or at least it is not judged by any court that Huawei is indeed guilty so far.

Just a little addition to this subject / news.

Further US companies are breaking down on business with Huawei including ARM. This could get problematic for Huawei as pretty much all of the mobile devices are based on ARM. Basically if ARM should decide to revoke the license that they have given to Huawei... Huawei won't be allowed anymore to produce their own Hisilicon ARM chips and sourcing ARM chips at that point can also get tricky.

Microsoft is also pulling back their business with Huawei.

- https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/22/18635...suspension
- https://www.techpowerup.com/255715/u-s-t...ban-huawei

Just for you to think about. All of this can easily lead to the destruction of Huawei because no one is willing to work with Huawei anymore and Huawei can't source things they need for products anymore. You can say whatever you want though. Just think about it. When ZTE was blacklisted by the US administration they've been driven into huge losses until Trump pulled the blacklisting back.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-17-2020, 05:34 PM
Last Post: fitkoh

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting