arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HOSTLEASE [NETWORK UPGRADE]
(09-24-2019, 10:08 AM)Rehan Wrote: Are the servers down again? I don't know when this is went down. It was working well 4 hours ago. But it's down again.
@chanalku91 is it working for you?
I don't really care! Because I am playing Game Fortnite, but if the VPS problem is down !? The VPS is indeed Down! So we wait for information from the HostLease team

The server is down at 16.48 GMT + 7 West Indonesia Time
Terminal
Solo Developer
Hey,

Sorry for the problems that have occurred. The problem has since been resolved. There was a break in the cabling of Leaseweb. Fortunately we solved it. Sorry for the trouble that has come.

Gregory J. Costas.
(09-24-2019, 02:14 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: Hey,

Sorry for the problems that have occurred. The problem has since been resolved. There was a break in the cabling of Leaseweb. Fortunately we solved it. Sorry for the trouble that has come.

Gregory J. Costas.

Pardon me, may I know how did "you" solve cable issue of Leaseweb?
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
(09-24-2019, 04:40 PM)Manal Wrote: Pardon me, may I know how did "you" solve cable issue of Leaseweb?

We have remote contact with Leaseweb in our contract with them. And they told us the issue and we asked them to replance the cable so in this case is it that we did it self but Leaseweb have replaced as per our request. This is how we called Remote contact.

Gregory J. Costas.
Good to know! Network upgrade!
So basically right now it should be more faster right? How is it @chanalku91 and @Rehan?

If it's morw faster, congrats guys!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(09-25-2019, 11:28 PM)tiwil Wrote: Good to know! Network upgrade!
So basically right now it should be more faster right? How is it @chanalku91 and @Rehan?

If it's morw faster, congrats guys!

The difference was seen when I cloned Alika Chan's repository from github! The speed is 120MB / s Megabytes not Megabits
Terminal
Solo Developer
(09-26-2019, 12:06 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: The difference was seen when I cloned Alika Chan's repository from github! The speed is 120MB / s Megabytes not Megabits

Wow! Just wow!
It's about ~960Mbit/s! Seems like network upgrade really increase the speed? Congrats guys!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(09-26-2019, 09:34 AM)tiwil Wrote: Wow! Just wow!
It's about ~960Mbit/s! Seems like network upgrade really increase the speed? Congrats guys!

We made a speedtest from a few test centers, here are the results:

Usetnet.Farm - DC

Terminal
speedtest.py: error: unrecognized arguments: [check speedtest without specifying a server]
[root@P4v ~]# python speedtest.py --server 12506
Retrieving speedtest.net configuration...
Testing from Kiwiana Hosting Limited (5.253.86.xxx)...
Retrieving speedtest.net server list...
Retrieving information for the selected server...
Hosted by Usenet.Farm (Amsterdam) [2939.20 km]: 75.346 ms
Testing download speed................................................................................
Download: 416.99 Mbit/s
Testing upload speed...............................................................................................
.Upload: 4.97 Mbit/s

XS4ALL - DC

Terminal
speedtest.py: error: unrecognized arguments: [check speedtest without specifying a server]
[root@P4v ~]# python speedtest.py --server 13218
Hosted by XS4ALL Internet BV (Amsterdam) [2939.68 km]: 495.247 ms
Testing download speed................................................................................
Download: 321.55 Mbit/s
Testing upload speed................................................................................................
Upload: 137.53 Mbit/s

Speedtest.net - DC

Terminal
[root@P4v ~]# python speedtest.py --server 10389
Hosted by Speedtest.net (Amsterdam) [2939.20 km]: 150.67 ms
Download: 348.55 Mbit/s
Testing upload speed................................................................................................
Upload: 193.50 Mbit/s

It depends very per test server you choose. This are tested by test servers in Amsterdam where the VPS IP is located.

Regards,
Jordy.

Here is the benchmark

----------------------------------------------------------------------
CPU model : Intel® Xeon® CPU E5-2620 v2 @ 2.10GHz
Number of cores : 2
CPU frequency : 2095.130 MHz
Total size of Disk : 34.0 GB (0.8 GB Used)
Total amount of Mem : 993 MB (31 MB Used)
Total amount of Swap : 1023 MB (0 MB Used)
System uptime : 0 days, 0 hour 0 min
Load average : 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
Arch : x86_64 (64 Bit)
Kernel : 3.10.0-229.1.2.el7.x86_64
I/O speed(1st run) : 165 MB/s
I/O speed(2nd run) : 392 MB/s
I/O speed(3rd run) : 300 MB/s
Average I/O speed : 285.7 MB/s
Node Name IPv4 address Download Speed
CacheFly 205.234.175.175 50.8MB/s
(09-26-2019, 09:34 AM)tiwil Wrote: Wow! Just wow!

Sometimes the connection is unstable! Like this afternoon I did a 1GB download video test with 16 connections! And the result I only get 22 MB/s

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Terminal
Solo Developer
(10-04-2019, 01:27 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: Sometimes the connection is unstable! Like this afternoon I did a 1GB download video test with 16 connections! And the result I only get 22 MB/s

There might be a difference between datacenters. Tiwil might have downloaded from the nearest/same datacenter and you're trying from far location.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-15-2019, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting