arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hidden Refuge steps down as Tech Consultant
I'm sure this will be sad news for most of us who have benefited from Hidden's expert assistance. Hidden has decided to step down as Tech Consultant of Post4VPS. Which means he no longer will be assisting with the VPS Private Support discussions:

Hidden Refuge Wrote:The reason why I'm stepping down is lack of time but also mostly lack of interest in the whole VPS thing. I don't have a VPS (yes, I just cancelled my NanoKVM VPS before sending you this message). I have nothing to host or other reasons to use a VPS. Basically a local VM serves me well enough, given I have 32 GB of RAM and a 6 core / 12 thread AMD Ryzen 5 3rd Gen CPU in addition to pure SSD storage.

Our heartfelt thanks to Hidden for his invaluable assistance from the beginning of his association with Post4VPS. He without any doubt has brought quality and credit to our Forum and continues to do so with his presence at Post4VPS. Am happy to learn from Hidden that we will still be seeing him posting at Post4VPS. He is only resigning as Tech Consultant. If and when he has time, he will still be checking in at Post4VPS as he always does.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
It is a very sad news for all of us. Hidden was the most active person here. Whenever i asked something he helped me. A heartiest thanks to Hidden for its great services for so long. I am still happy that he will be still here. Does not matters he is a Tech Consultant or not.He always does his best to help us.
Wishing you a very best of luck for future.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
It is really Sad news for me really. because i have very old relation with Hidden Refuge. and he always give me a assistance even in very minor beginner level issues. i still remember in past once he busy in personal schedule and hands-up from moderator. i wish he will be back soon. i hope everything is fine in his life.
Hats up for you whatever you do to run this forum and gave everyone a better assistance to resolve issues specially beginners.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I always will be grateful to this smart and intelligent genie as he has also helped me during my difficult times. It is common for me to get bored in the VPS thing, I am not sure any other developers have this issue of getting bored inside this web. People may need rest sometimes and I wish HR the very best.

Thank you  Sweet

@"Hidden Refuge" Thank you for your service soldier.

If i listed all of the help Hidden Refuge has provided, I’d be going for days!!!

From helping people out here on simple support requests to more complex issues/help requests... You just never failed at being insanely helpful and useful. You always come up with great solutions to all problems and have invested so much of your personal time and an insane amount of effort into helping everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) out.

We will forever be grateful to all of what you’ve done to us. I wish i could repay you for everything.

Even saying “Thank you” won’t show how much I appreciate and admire your work.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
Hidden was really cool in solving users problem regarding vps or any other things I really appreciate him on how he really helps user's we can't force some one to be ,or demand on someone to be with us forever its his choice to be with us or not its really sad news leaving him post 4 vps supporter like hidden really need in post4vps thank hidden for what you have done to us,good luck for your future bro
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Thank you for a great service @Hidden Refuge, We hope to see you around!
I have seen some of your really great post and assistance and helped many people around here!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

Well I dunno what to say. Just a week ago HR did an ISO based OS installation on my VPS and did the custom partitions which are quite challenging to perform.

He's always been of great help in whatever problem you could think of. Can't express my gratitude through words. He's done a lot for all of us selflessly, assisting in every possible way, and I'm really glad he'll still be around to participate in the forum discussions, whenever he can.

Hey HR, a shout-out to you for all you've done for me and wish you find continued success in all your ongoing and future endeavours. Thanks a million. Smile

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Woah that's really sad, Hidden was a gem of this community and I'm sure he'll always visit us from time to time. I personally didn't knew he was a tech consultant here until I created a vps support request and he replied xD

Anyway, thank you @Hidden Refuge for your providing us with ur valuable time and skills! Goodluck to you in the future.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
honestly i thought the role was a well earned title as kind of experience he has in this community.

well it's sad to see. hopefully return stronger when time comes.
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting