arrow_upward

Pages (15): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HostLease - Free Hosting | HostLease Media Group NL
(12-06-2019, 03:25 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: Hello,

Thank you for your interest at us. See the list here below with the available OS. Note that this is the only one you can use. If you upgrade to our Premium KVM VPS then you have more than 20 different OS templates Smile I updated the links also in our portal. Thanks for reporting. It has all fixed now.

CentOS 6 x86_64
CentOS 6 x86_64
CentOS 7 x86_64
CentOS 7 x86_64
centos-7-x86_64-minimal.tar.gz
centos-7-x86_64-minimal.tar.gz
Debian 7 x86_64
Debian 7 x86_64
Debian 8 x86_64
Debian 8 x86_64
Debian 9 x86_64
Debian 9 x86_64
Fedora 23 x86_64
Fedora 23 x86_64
Scientific 6 x86_64
Scientific 6 x86_64
Suse 13.2 x86_64
Suse 13.2 x86_64
Ubuntu 12.04 x86_64
Ubuntu 12.04 x86_64
Ubuntu 14.04 x86_64
Ubuntu 14.04 x86_64
Ubuntu 16.04 x86_64
Ubuntu 16.04 x86_64

Regards,
Jordy.

Thanks for the response. I've applied for the "2G Free VPS Hosting" package, which is now pending. In case it gets activated, I would go for Centos 7. Fedora 23 is EOL for 3/4 years now.

Looking forward to test your OVZ VPS, Jordy!
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
Quote:Dear Customer,

Over the past few months we have been met with many challenges within the hosting business. Some that have not been overcome.

As result of this we will be closing our doors.  We will be shutting down this Monday 12/9/2019.  We are taking this time to let our customers know so that they may backup and retrieve all of their data before then.

We deeply apologize for this inconvenience.

This means for all free shared hosting, resellers and the free VPS! Our DC stops with it sadly. We will look for a new one. Backup your data otherwise it will be lost!
O sad news. :worried:
I have a question that, are you closing HostLease permanently or just free services?
Will Hostlease still keep their Post4VPS's up? or closing them too?

anyway we thank you for your best free services so far.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(12-07-2019, 06:24 AM)Rehan Wrote: O sad news. :worried:
I have a question that, are you closing HostLease permanently or just free services?
Will Hostlease still keep their Post4VPS's up? or closing them too?

anyway we thank you for your best free services so far.

Hello Rehan,

I understand your worries at this. No HostLease wont shutdown self. Our free Shared, Reseller and VPS are stopping per upcoming Monday due that our Data Center is closing their doors. For everyone who having a Shared, Reseller and a VPS please backup your data as soon as poosible. For the moment we cannot say if our free hosting will come back but for the first couple months not. What we can do is for our Shared and Resellers (Incl Master Reseller) to get their account on our France Server as per compensation. Due our VPS holders is this not possible due the high costs of our KVM. However, we can offer the users who claimed a free VPS at us a special deal:
1 Core (E5-2650v2)
1GB RAM
35 GB SSD,
500 GB Traffic
1Gbps Port
Voxility DDoS Protection
Netherlands
1x IPv4
For just

€11 Incluive tax. This come also with a own control panel.

Yes we are very very sorry guys. This was also unexpected as we was. Accepting our apologies. Please contact if you have your shared and resellers with us. If you have your backup(s) then you are safe! Contact us via any way so we can provide you a place on our france (premium location!)

Also again. We are apologize!

Regards,
Jordy.
(12-07-2019, 06:15 AM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: This means for all free shared hosting, resellers and the free VPS! Our DC stops with it sadly. We will look for a new one. Backup your data otherwise it will be lost!

I was a bit confused. About an hour ago I just received an email from HostLease saying that only your Data Center in the United States is affected and VPS holders are not affected. I thought the shutdown of Data Center in the U.S. should not affect the Data Center in Europe.

But now it seems you are facing bigger challenges than what it said in the email. Hope HostLease will be able to recover soon.

A secondary email with everything clear come today. Please keep an eye on.
(12-07-2019, 06:41 AM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: (........)

Yes we are very very sorry guys. This was also unexpected as we was.  Accepting our apologies. Please contact if you have your shared and resellers with us. If you have your backup(s) then you are safe! Contact us via any way so we can provide you a place on our france (premium location!)

Also again. We are apologize!

Regards,
Jordy.

No problem Jordy!.. I would say that I feel lucky to not have gone through the process of setting up my entire Web stack to just see it crumble this soon!...

Wish you luck!.. and, who knows, may be I will still get one of your KVM VPS through P4V.

-fouadChk
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
Hello everyone,

What I noticed is that the DC has not yet closed their services and what we were told would stop their practices on Monday, December 9 and the servers will be taken offline on December 12. Now it is Friday 13 December and we can still get to the system of the Free VPS which means that anyone who still has a VPS from us (free) can continue to use it because we do not know for an unknown time when this will be offline be met. So to this day, people can sign up again for a free VPS. I also discussed internally with Jordy and the rest of the team to make the free VPS available again to an unknown time. Keep in mind that we are not and responsible for any loss or downtimes that may be caused. Also for people who want to have an OS reinstalled can contact us or send me a PM then I handle all complaints personally. But I do recommend that you regularly run a backup (daily) and download it in case the service does stop. So for who want a free VPS, go apply if you don't have one and be happy so long as possible.

Regards,
Gregory.
That's an awesome news Greg. I can see Burly is up too. It was down last Sunday and my friend didn't backup his data, so I was much disappointed and thought that I must have lost all of it.

Today after reading your post, I was absolutely fascinated to see Burly up again, and I immediately told my friend to take a full backup which he did and now everything's settled.

It's good for whatever time the services aren't stopped. I'm enjoying the reseller for now. Smile

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Good news. Not sure how long it will last for, though.

But still appreciate that you re-open the VPS application, even if the system may suddenly be offline anytime. It does show that your team is willing to serve the community with whatever resources available. Thank you.

Pages (15): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting