arrow_upward

Pages (15): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HostLease - Free Hosting | HostLease Media Group NL
That's so cool an announcement Jordy. Thanks for this great gift to the members of Post4VPS.

The stock increase is really a superb improvement. As I've always been saying and still firm on my point, Hostlease is a great provider. Thanks for all your support and contribution to this forum.

I'm sure to apply for one. For suggestions, I've none cuz I'm sure whatever y'all will provide us with, it'll definitely be amazing.

Warm regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(02-05-2020, 03:29 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: Dear members of Post4VPS,

We have very spectacular news this week. As you knew, the free services of HostLease / LNB-Hosting were stopped. Now we have personally invested in bringing this back to the market because it is nice to see how much people want a free VPS who use it for a good cause......

This is indeed a good news for the whole Post4VPS community.

For your new Free VPS service, may I know if it is possible you may give priority to those who successfully applied for a free OVZ VPS v1.1 before and lost the VPS due to its closure afterwards?

In any case, thank you for bringing this great service back. Smile

@tryp4vps That is a very good point that you mention, I also completely agree with your request for this. So with this yes, the one who lost a VPS due to the closure is this possible. I just have to see how I verify that. But I will certainly come back to this.

I have found the way to give the users the VPS back. All the people only need to do is this.

1.) Login to your customer area and provide
1.1) Order ID
1.2) Order Number: (10 number combination)
1.3) Hostname
1.4) Surname (Full name - First and last name)
1.5) Your country

Send this in a PM or on Discord. This is how we going verify it. Thank you @tryp4vps much appreciated.
@Pacific Spirit

Glad to hear you are going to give the free VPS back to those who lost the VPS due to the previous closure. Smile

It appears that PM is disabled for your account here, so I have messaged you on Discord instead. Thank you.

@chanalku91 idk why i get this while visiting your site
"OPPSSS!!!! Sorry...
Sorry, your access is refused due to security reasons of our server and also our sensitive data.
Please go back to the previous page to continue browsing."
(02-06-2020, 09:36 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: @Pacific Spirit

Glad to hear you are going to give the free VPS back to those who lost the VPS due to the previous closure. Smile

It appears that PM is disabled for your account here, so I have messaged you on Discord instead. Thank you.

I know that 3 users got a VPS claimed from us. I am know who it is. I going work today on my thread and the website (Forum only) and then when the VPS delivery is done and received I doing a giveaway start. I note the people who asking for a replacement of their VPS and otherwise they must have luck to get a VPS (if in-stock). However our free (Offshore - Host Anything) is available.
Hello everyone,

Our free VPS is a bit delay due some network problems at our side. We are hardly working on this issue to resolve it so quick as possible. We create a new thread once the VPS is online and ready!
(02-07-2020, 01:02 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: @chanalku91 idk why i get this while visiting your site
"OPPSSS!!!! Sorry...
Sorry, your access is refused due to security reasons of our server and also our sensitive data.
Please go back to the previous page to continue browsing."
Hmm....
The container containing the DVWA Package was damaged by 14-year-old Lamer who claimed to be a World-class Hacker, so I'm redesigning the Container to have an automatic recovery system!
This takes at least 7 days because I have a lot of work!
Terminal
Solo Developer
@Everyone!

After several weeks of working hard with @sohamb03 we managed to provide host leases with a well-functioning customer panel. We use the "Hopebilling" program many of you know this system and it is not yet fully finished. Together with @sohamb03 the script is largely fixed. We are now working with LNB-Hosting to keep it running. Last Monday I also bought 100GB extra storage to be able to make everyone happy with extra space to still be able to host their projects with us. If we still need more storage, we can expand to approximately 500GB storage and 10,000GB bandwidth. I would like to thank @sohamb03 especially in this thread for his great effort and help with updating and building a customer panel for our customers and he also keeps an eye on the forum. We may have to update some things with us, but at the end of the week everything will be updated to the current system elements that we want.

What has changed from the previous version? [/ b]
- There is now a customer panel "hopebilling" where customers can get their package - Hopebilling is currently still in "Alpha Version" which means that hosting elements can be added or removed.
- Customers can automatically use an autologin.
- New member of the LNB-Hosting @sohamb03 team - He ensures that customers can be helped through our forum and will also approve and change requests and add or remove if possible / needed.
- The home page has also been updated (still to be improved).

[b] Where do I currently have to take your ALPHA Version into account? [/ b]
- Two things.
- If you register a hosting package and it is activated, you will receive an email from us under the name "[email protected]", this email is currently in Russian because we have not yet been able to find a solution. , Of course this will be adjusted when a fix is found for it. But in our emails you will find your username and password to log in.
- If you have lost your password and you request a new password, this will not work. Contact us through the LNB-Hosting forum so that we can set a password on our side (we have tested this and it works).

More information can be found here about the pricing what shows on the billing panel READ CLEARLY!!!
https://lnb-hosting.nl/forum/showthread....pid=3#pid3

Do you have any suggestion, options, a nice template? Let us know and we happy to look together with you to update it.
Is this offer still possible to get? I like it, the forum is dead at lnb..
Pages (15): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting