arrow_upward

Pages (15): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HostLease - Free Hosting | HostLease Media Group NL
Yeah, we have still no idea when the service will be stopped but we suggesting you all to make a daily backup here. To not lost data. So long we will give this free service as we did previously. Let us know if we can support someone.
Major malfunction at HostLease, caused by software problems,

Hosting Provider HostLease suffers from a major outage. Since the beginning of the afternoon there have been reports from all over the world.

A spokesperson said that the malfunction was due to software problems. The exact cause is still unknown. "We are working hard on a solution. We see that our servers are up but not reachable to functionality."

The hosting provider HostLease cannot confirm that it is a real worldwide failure. The reports on whatsapp from HostLease do come from all over the world. At the peak there were more than 40,000 reports, the first problems were reported at 2 p.m. Most notifications are about login problems and connecting to the customer panel (clienthl.eu).

Hi everybody,

We are busy with the recovery and that is going well. We see that more and more customers can login and use the client area again. If you do not yet have a network connection with, clear catch and cookies as well.

More updates are coming up...

We are very pleased to announce that we can offer and offer a new type of Hosting. Now we have a possibility to also offer a hosting in our 2nd free server, for which you will have to do a bit more. To get a free shared hosting at our new location you are *** MANDATORY *** to be a member of us for at least 48 hours (2 Days). The new server specs are as follows.

Shared Hosting:
Server Type: DirectAdmin
Server Location: Luxembourg (There is no DMCA takedown enforcement in Luxembourg)
Disk Space: 5GB SSD
Bandwidth: 50GB Monthly
1 Hosted Domain
4 FTP accounts
4 Email Accounts
4 MySQLs
4 Subdomains
2500 Inodes
Discord Support
Requirements - You must have joined our discord channel and registered for atleast 48h. If you are shorter than this time, it will be automatic denied.

Please let us know about our new idea to host your domain on the Luxembourg server.
IMPORTANT!

The free hosting of the USA server including Shared, Reseller and VPS are now permanently closed! The data centers have now really locked their doors. It is therefore no longer possible to obtain free hosting via HostLease. All Shared, Resellers and VPSs are permanently closed, all VPSs that were online are now also disabled. We also reported that we will offer this free hosting without warranty until the Data Centers permanently close their doors. So this is a confirmation. The admins may also close this thread. If there is news we will certainly announce this.
(12-20-2019, 03:36 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: It is therefore no longer possible to obtain free hosting via HostLease.....

But the free hosting at your new location, Luxembourg, should be available, right?

It seems your new Luxembourg server only offers free shared hosting but if that is true, I may want to apply for it.

(12-20-2019, 04:30 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: But the free hosting at your new location, Luxembourg, should be available, right?

It seems your new Luxembourg server only offers free shared hosting but if that is true, I may want to apply for it.

Yes, for that you must be joined at our discord channel. We have indeed stop the order list via WHMCS. Discord is more community style as the default old way. This prevent also spammers and abusers Smile
Information 
Shared Hosting (cPanel) (USA) - You must atleast registered for 24h - RANK: NEWBIE
Shared Hosting (DirectAdmin) (Luxembourg) - You must atleast registered for 48h - RANK: STANDARD
Reseller Hosting (cPanel/WHM) (USA) - You must atleast registered for 48h - RANK: STANDARD
You have to be on discord to apply there
Here is the discord link if someone needs it
https://discord.gg/BMYTgRf
Hostlease no longer offer free services, This thread has been closed as requested by @Pacific Spirit

PM me or Post4VPS staff if you wanna reopen it.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Dear members of Post4VPS,

We have very spectacular news this week. As you knew, the free services of HostLease / LNB-Hosting were stopped. Now we have personally invested in bringing this back to the market because it is nice to see how much people want a free VPS who use it for a good cause. Certainly this time we don't have something small but something that will make you even happier! The VPS is currently not available yet but I say he will be coming late this week. I am guessing myself around tomorrow afternoon or Friday, but that is currently still a bit of future music, we have to set everything up and prepare it before we fold it in. The rules to get one will be slightly different but not entirely, you can use them in the same way as you were used to. Keep a close eye on the thread of the Free VPS because it is coming very, very soon! We don't tell anything yet because we want to surprise you. The only thing I can confirm is that we have doubled the stock! So from 8 Free VPS services to 15 have gone. The server specifications are also shown. If you have an idea what we could add, we would love to hear from you. Smile I also met a new girl who I meet now and then, so in my private life I am doing great too! I would love to hear from you what you think to improve the free hosting Shared / VPS! I can't do that on my own, but you certainly will!
(02-05-2020, 03:29 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: Dear members of Post4VPS,

We have very spectacular news this week. As you knew, the free services of HostLease / LNB-Hosting were stopped. Now we have personally invested in bringing this back to the market because it is nice to see how much people want a free VPS who use it for a good cause. Certainly this time we don't have something small but something that will make you even happier! The VPS is currently not available yet but I say he will be coming late this week. I am guessing myself around tomorrow afternoon or Friday, but that is currently still a bit of future music, we have to set everything up and prepare it before we fold it in. The rules to get one will be slightly different but not entirely, you can use them in the same way as you were used to. Keep a close eye on the thread of the Free VPS because it is coming very, very soon! We don't tell anything yet because we want to surprise you. The only thing I can confirm is that we have doubled the stock! So from 8 Free VPS services to 15 have gone. The server specifications are also shown. If you have an idea what we could add, we would love to hear from you. Smile I also met a new girl who I meet now and then, so in my private life I am doing great too! I would love to hear from you what you think to improve the free hosting Shared / VPS! I can't do that on my own, but you certainly will!

Does this free hosting allow, installing Damn Vulnerable Web Application (DVWA)
 For testing purposes Skills from people claiming to be Pentesters!

[ DVWA ] https://sec.hakunime.my.id
Terminal
Solo Developer
@chanalku91, for now will I leave this answer clear because it is not released yet. We will ensure let you know what can be installed. We only want to collecting information for this moment.
Pages (15): Jump to page 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting