arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hostlease New VPS Contribution - VPS 17
Post4VPS is happy to announce Hostlease provided us with a further VPS, VPS 17.  VPS 17 will be available for use with Games Servers and also has additional DDos protection.  Another nice feature of this VPS is its location in the Netherlands, Europe.

The VPS will be available for competition in the next post4vps Giveaway in August.

Here are the specs of the VPS:

Disk Space: 35 GB SSD
RAM: 1 GB
IP Addresses: 1x IPv4
Virtualization: KVM
Monthly Traffic: 500 GB
Control Panel: Ask Admin
Connection: 1 Gbps
Windows OS: Yes.  Once trial has expired valid license is required.

Requirements: Backlinks to Hostlease and Post4VPS. And a sig backlink.

Our thanks to the Hostlease Sponsor Team - Jordy and Greg - who made this possible for us.  Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Those are good specs, not amazing, but It is an EU Based VPS afterall, and KVM! Such a gesture is very much appreciated from the P4V Community!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Good to see we are getting another KVM server. Nice specs too. 1GB is not much RAM but I guess enough for running game server ? So what's with Windows license thing ? Don't they allow re-armming the trial ?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(07-24-2019, 04:03 PM)xdude Wrote: Good to see we are getting another KVM server. Nice specs too. 1GB is not much RAM but I guess enough for running game server ? So what's with Windows license thing ? Don't  they allow re-armming the trial ?
I guess we could always discuss this with Hostlease on a case by case basis - what is great about Hostlease is you get a lot of support and the sponsor is very hands on with Hostlease VPSs. He knows them inside out. Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(07-24-2019, 07:38 PM)deanhills Wrote: I guess we could always discuss this with Hostlease on a case by case basis - what is great about Hostlease is you get a lot of support and the sponsor is very hands on with Hostlease VPSs. He knows them inside out. Cool

That's good to hear. Hopefully this will attract more members to the forum, those who run game servers. You can get better support than from a paid provider in cases like this. You can support from other members, forum staff as well as from the sponsor. More than you  get for a budget VPS when you buy one.  Smile

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

thats really a good thread to read netherlands location with 2 new vps from hostlease that to for game servers wo really cool hope users which are looking for gameservers vps can apply for this
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

That is some cool news. I hope with this there can be more game servers hosted as not many providers allow it. DDOS protection is also more greater as the game server need it critically as they are frequently abused and shut down. Thanks again to hostlease.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting