arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hostlease Announcement regarding VPS 16 Plan
Please note that Hostlease has advised that with effect of November this year that VPS 16 specs will be downgraded. VPS 16 specs are unrealistically high of course, and we are most grateful to @Pacific Spirit (Jordy) for sponsoring a huge VPS like VPS 16 for as long as he has been able to do.  

VPS 16 Plan will stay the same until October of this year, after which it will be trimmed down to the size of VPS 17 or 18 Plans or in between.

VPSs 17 and 18 will continue indefinitely for now.  With no change to their specs.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Thanks for that early information. It is 4 months away. But they have informed us. Hostlease is always great and very quick in everything. That's why i loved it.
VPS 17 and 18 are over enough for personal use. I don't have words for VPS 16. All of their VPS's are awesome. We thank them for their great services.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Agree with that "unrealistically" high, hahaha. They provide 12GB RAM for a VPS, it should be a dedicated server instead.
Anyway, thanks to @Pacific Spirit for 4 months notice before the downgrade. Holder can take time to do settle their stuff again.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
good to see atleast they are telling us 4 months before the downgrade. hostlease is the best sponsor here and my favorite one. they are always active, helping, and also providing such great vps! and also so kind and friendly. i have nothing more to say. hostlease is the best
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
Well, I am not into the VPS business but keep active a powerful VPS such as currently VPS 16 might be expensive so I think we should all thanks HostLease for giving us the chance to use something powerful as that VPS without any cost!. I hope everything goes well for HostLease Smile
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Thanks for the early news, i was thinking of trying my luck again in that vps xdd
Anyways that surely was costing alot.
Thanks HostLease
It would be great if Hostlease can consider to split the current VPS 16 into two VPSes.

Something like 6GB RAM and 100GB disk space or so.

That will get rid of the "unrealistically high" specs but still would be very attractive. Smile

Hello @Rehan, @tiwil, @OldMeister, @LightDestory, @youssefbasha and @tryp4vps,

I have been contacted with @deanhills, we have been coming on a agree by a new specs that might coming close by 17 or 18. Only we have no exact ETA when the VPS will be replaced, but surly until end of October will be no changes applied. The secondary thing is all about the Corona Virus. If the corona virus end then we can deliver it faster, if the corona keep coming as it is and a second flood of it is coming as I must believe what they written then I am not sure when the new VPS will be coming ready. With bad luck, may it coming at earliest in 2021. But for now is there no idea to postponed it. I am sure to keep you guys up to date, for now is the VPS 16 a unlimited vps without any limitation. Before we have giving it to P4V we tested self to host a GTA 5 server on it with allowances of players about 9500 and still running smooth! So for the holder please still enjoy it till October.
Why? VPS 18 is not high enough like VPS 16 to make it lower.
I mean, I chose that vps because this is my minimum requirements to run my projects on it.
(04-25-2020, 02:33 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Why? VPS 18 is not high enough like VPS 16 to make it lower.
I mean, I chose that vps because this is my minimum requirements to run my projects on it.

Hey @youssefbasha  You should read the posts more carefully.  There's going to be no change in the sizes of VPS 17 and 18.  If all goes well, and we don't get a Second Corona in a couple of months, VPS 16 plan will stay but it will be reduced to a smaller size along the lines of VPS 17 or VPS 18.  However if things get much worse with Corona before November of this year Jordy will have to rethink the Hostlease VPS Plans.

We're all very indebted to Jordy @Pacific Spirit for being so caring about post4vps.  Jordy is doing this from his personal account so it is doubly appreciated by post4vps.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting