arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hostlease VPS 16 reinstated with powerful specs!
Wow....Just wow xD

Too bad I'd probably get rejected if I applied for it just because of the demand for it, goodluck for the peeps who apply for this beast!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
wow indeed! Amazing Specs! 12GB RAM with 200GB SSD Space and 1Gbps connection makes it the most powerful VPS in the Post4VPS pool, I think. Plus it's in Europe, has KVM along with a Windows Trial. Kudos to the Sponsor, Hostlease !! This kind makes me seriously want to apply for it !! lol

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(11-04-2019, 12:24 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: They provide a trial for Windows Server 2016! 
But I think that can be extended many times!

So does that mean we can install VPS and extend license until we renew the server through this forum by posting and keeping it?
Thanks Post4VPS
(11-04-2019, 07:01 PM)hamed Wrote: So does that mean we can install VPS and extend license until we renew the server through this forum by posting and keeping it?

Windows Server usually has a evaluation period of 180 days which can be extended a few times using the KMS rearm trick.

See here: https://sid-500.com/2017/08/08/windows-s...al-period/

This is a legal method to extend the trial period of a Windows product for further testing and trial.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
(11-04-2019, 07:06 PM)Hidden Refuge Wrote: Windows Server usually has a evaluation period of 180 days which can be extended a few times using the KMS rearm trick.

See here: https://sid-500.com/2017/08/08/windows-s...al-period/

This is a legal method to extend the trial period of a Windows product for further testing and trial.

Does that mean you don't have to pay for it?
It's so good.
Can we use it at no charge?
Thanks Post4VPS
Wow, this vps can be compared with Manal's VPS but Manal's vps is better in the storage Smile
But with these specs, 200 GB are good Heart
Well done Pacific
@hamed

Look it up. Look up what a "trial" is and whether it costs something or not. Hint: a trial that costs something is not a trial.

Like I said the "rearm" trick I mentioned is a legal and free way to expand the tral period of a Windows product.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Wot? Are you kidding me. Heart Hostlease, This will be the one of the best VPS here on Post4VPS community. Those great specs.
I don't have words to thank Hostlease and Post4VPS.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(11-04-2019, 03:43 AM)tiwil Wrote: Just an input for Giveaway Manager, you should perfectly choose which one that's going to use the specs to the maximum. I think, even when they get this VPS, you should maintain their usage with some checking at some times. If they don't give any active and positive usage, you may terminate it. Extra work, but we shouldn't waste such mind-blowing-specs.
Great point @tiwil. I'll ask @Dynamo what he thinks. But yes, I believe it makes sense that a VPS with this kind of specs should be treated in the same way as the requirements for VPS 9.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
KVM with 12 GB RAM... really powerful specs! Actually the best VPS specs in this forum. Great thanks Hostlease.

The next December giveaway will definitely be a very competitive one. Smile

lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting