arrow_upward

Pages (14): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How effective are vaccines for stopping the spread of Covid 19 globally?
(04-02-2021, 04:56 AM)tiwil Wrote: Is there any side-effect you get from AstraZeneca's vaccine? We have two type of vaccine here, one is Sinovac from China and one is AstraZeneca. Many country reported that AstraZeneca can make blood clotting which is very bad. I don't read the article yet.

My lecturer already took the first shot of AstraZeneca. Until now they're fine and I hope all of them are fine after the second shot too. We, the student, will also get our vaccine before June so we can hold offline class again. I'm not too sure regarding this matter and will I really get the vaccine or not, but let's hope my body don't get any side-effect from the vaccine, including that blood clotting.

I took the first shot of the SinoVac vaccine,which is provided in our area.There are three types of vaccine here and all of then a traditional vaccine using Vero cells so they tend to be safer.At least no serious side effects happened to me and to persons I know and will take my seconf shot after two weeks.

I don't quite know your vaccining process,but here you will be asked about your health issues before vaccining and need to stay inside the vaccination center for at least 30 minutes after taking the shot,just in case something serious may happen.
VPS 3 Provided by Post4vps and Racknerd .
(03-29-2021, 12:14 AM)mzltest Wrote: Yes.Though many people want to be vaccined here but not all the people intend to do so.At least in our school you need a provable reason for non-vaccining or age reason.Anyway when pronoting the vaccine they didn't mention it is still in public test phase(Though the official testing has finished).

Hmm...... basically I think that we are all testers of these Covid-19 vaccines. Particularly for the mRNA type.

But actually the governments do not need to mention they are still in public test phase. Because I guess most people should already know about it. Smile

(04-02-2021, 07:50 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: Hmm...... basically I think that we are all testers of these Covid-19 vaccines. Particularly for the mRNA type.

But actually the governments do not need to mention they are still in public test phase. Because I guess most people should already know about it. Smile

True and till now we don't know how long the protection lasts and whether they really protects against the popular and new strains.However in our vaccation acknowledgement they mention no tests for ages below 18 or around 60 are performed so they cannot vaccine now.

And the epidemic here is under good control.Actually if an area reported new native cases,you can expect the area to have a emergency traffic closedown and do covid tests to all the people before recovering the traffic.And the building where the confirmed case lived in might experience forced quanartine at home.
Vaccine update: I just got my first round of the Pfizer Vaccine on Wednesday the 31. I’ve not had an issues besides a sore arm and with my autoimmune conditions we were not sure what side effects would take place. Now that I am 3 days post administration I feel fantastic and continue social distancing and wearing a mask when in public.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
(04-02-2021, 12:13 PM)tbelldesignco Wrote: Vaccine update: I just got my first round of the Pfizer Vaccine on Wednesday the 31. I’ve not had an issues besides a sore arm and with my autoimmune conditions we were not sure what side effects would take place. Now that I am 3 days post administration I feel fantastic and continue social distancing and wearing a mask when in public.

Glad to hear this.And though I vaccined sinoVac I didn't had some bad side effects.
The post-vaccining protection is always beneficial because no one know whether you get the protection to the virus in public and the virus keeps producing new variants.

And seems you are using a mRna vaccine,which requires low temperature while transferring.So just wondering did you feel the temperature of the vaccine while taking the shot...
(04-02-2021, 06:33 AM)mzltest Wrote: I took the first shot of the SinoVac vaccine,which is provided in our area.There are three types of vaccine here and all of then a traditional vaccine using Vero cells so they tend to be safer.At least no serious side effects happened to me and to persons I know and will take my seconf shot after two weeks.

I don't quite know your vaccining process,but here you will be asked about your health issues before vaccining and need to stay inside the vaccination center for at least 30 minutes after taking the shot,just in case something serious may happen.

Yep, I exactly have the same procedure as you do. Gotta wait 30 mins to see if there is any side-effect happened shortly after taking the shot.

I would like to prefer for other option than Sinovac. But the only option here is Sinovac or Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine. With AstraZeneca, I'm afraid that I'll get blood clotting. But if that is the only option for me then I should go for it. For now, from that two option, I'll go with Sinovac. If no option then AstraZeneca is fine too, just hoping that I wouldn't get any blood clotting lol
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(04-03-2021, 04:50 AM)tiwil Wrote: Yep, I exactly have the same procedure as you do. Gotta wait 30 mins to see if there is any side-effect happened shortly after taking the shot.

I would like to prefer for other option than Sinovac. But the only option here is Sinovac or Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine. With AstraZeneca, I'm afraid that I'll get blood clotting. But if that is the only option for me then I should go for it. For now, from that two option, I'll go with Sinovac. If no option then AstraZeneca is fine too, just hoping that I wouldn't get any blood clotting lol
Personally no need to worry about the side effects even there are media reporting a serious case as you can believe these cases are rare and safely hope you can't be the "lucky one".And you know medias often report news with tendency so just take the news as reference.
Quote:If you use "curl xxxx|bash" to install software,then don't worry about vaccines
Smile
(04-02-2021, 04:56 AM)tiwil Wrote: Is there any side-effect you get from AstraZeneca's vaccine? We have two type of vaccine here, one is Sinovac from China and one is AstraZeneca. Many country reported that AstraZeneca can make blood clotting which is very bad. I don't read the article yet.

First, No!.. I didn't notice any side effect in both instances.

Second, there is no definitive proof of a causation between the AstraZeneca vaccine and the blood clotting issue. Indeed there were 30 registered cases out of more than 30 millions treated with the same vaccine!.. That's basically the same probability for someone, somewhere to have a blood clotting problem in the general population... It's in the noise really!..

Thus there is not even any correlation here, let alone a causation.

My opinion on this is that the bad press for the AstraZeneca vaccine has a taste of a tacit 'vaccine War'!.. The competitors do have an incentive to trash someone else's product.

Third, there is a major difference between AstraZeneca and SinoVac vaccines. the first is injecting you with an adenovirus that has a gene copy of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein while the second has the non-virulent part of the whole SARS-CoV-2 material... Meaning, theoretically the immunization from the SinoVac must be superior than the one generated by the AstraZeneca... The problem, as always, is that there is not much data published on the SinoVac to judge how it's really doing...........
VirMach's Buffalo_VPS-9 Holder (Dec. 20 - July 21)
microLXC's Container Holder (july 20 - ?)
VirMach's Phoenix_VPS-9 Holder (Apr. 20 - June 20)
NanoKVM's NAT-VPS Holder (jan. 20 - ?)
(04-03-2021, 03:13 AM)mzltest Wrote: Glad to hear this.And though I vaccined sinoVac I didn't had some bad side effects.
The post-vaccining protection is always beneficial because no one know whether you get the protection to the virus in public and the virus keeps producing new variants.

And seems you are using a mRna vaccine,which requires low temperature while transferring.So just wondering did you feel the temperature of the vaccine while taking the shot...

I didn't feel anything while getting the shot, but how my municipality organized the rollout, it was all drive through, and the day I got my first dose it was chilly so I was cold regardless of the temperature of the vaccine. I will say as the week progressed, I had a mild headache, but our pollen count is super high, so I am going to attribute that to allergies.
Thank you to CubeData and Posts4VPS for the services of VPS 8.
(04-03-2021, 06:02 PM)tbelldesignco Wrote: I didn't feel anything while getting the shot, but how my municipality organized the rollout, it was all drive through, and the day I got my first dose it was chilly so I was cold regardless of the temperature of the vaccine. I will say as the week progressed, I had a mild headache, but our pollen count is super high, so I am going to attribute that to allergies.

I was't feeling anything too as it is a muscle shot in your left arm however the day isn't very cold here as in Spring and if you are having a cold at that time you will be suggested to take the shot later.

And yeah,I am somehow allergic to penicillin however I did't feel bad after my shot and we are told not to eat beef,lamb and seafoods for three days for a better "recovery".
Pages (14): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-22-2021, 06:17 AM
Last Post: fChk

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting