arrow_upward

Pages (3):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many Game you have in your smart phone
I had to get a tablet for mobile games, I unfortunately cannot install any games on my mobile device because of the lack of battery life everyday. I plan on upgrading my phone when the good stuff starts getting cheaper, if ever. Smile

When I used to play games on my phone it would just be The Sims.
Thank you Post4VPS and BladeNode for VPS 6
I dont really play Mobile games but i do have one game which i play when im bored and dont have anything to do , which is Clash Royale , tbh its a pretty fun game , can be competitive but I just play for fun :p
i got few powerfull games installed on my new brand galaxy note 8 Pubg mobile battle ground game, CSR 2, and Asphalt 9 legends, i don't really do like games, just when i bored i do play them
Watch this beauty till the end..

Well, my experience with mobile gaming is a bit sad.
My first phone was a Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus, it was an ARM phone with a discrete amount of RAM. At that time my phone couldn't handle heavy games, so I was kinda addicted to a tappy game called Acquarium.
My next phone was a Zenfone 2 with great amount of RAM but a x86 chipset. The idea of having a Intel CPU was very interesting (You can install a full working Windows 10 on it or also Ubuntu) but soon the problems came up: almost every app was slower due to ARM emulation performed by Houdini libs. NOT all apps are build with x86 support, but some are, and they work as you could except. In some games there were also graphical glitches.
At that time I played heavy games such us Real Racing, some MMORPG, and Heathstone. The phones was so hot that you could cook eggs on the screen. But the phone nowadays is usable and funonctional with a decent battery life (around 5-6 hours).
Up to today, my handset is a Samsung Galaxy S9+, I can play almost every game on the market but I find they annoying, maybe my "gamer self" is dead. Currently on my phone you can find only a game called Durango: Wild Lands, a nice and real survival game instead of scam games such as Last Day onEarth & similiar. Still this game reached its dead end, no much content to do on end game. So I think it will be off my phone really soon.
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
(08-23-2019, 02:02 PM)LightDestory Wrote: Well, my experience with mobile gaming is a bit sad.
My first phone was a Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus, it was an ARM phone with a discrete amount of RAM. At that time my phone couldn't handle heavy games, so I was kinda addicted to a tappy game called Acquarium.
My next phone was a Zenfone 2 with great amount of RAM but a x86 chipset. The idea of having a Intel CPU was very interesting (You can install a full working Windows 10 on it or also Ubuntu) but soon the problems came up: almost every app was slower due to ARM emulation performed by Houdini libs. NOT all apps are build with x86 support, but some are, and they work as you could except. In some games there were also graphical glitches.
At that time I played heavy games such us Real Racing, some MMORPG, and Heathstone. The phones was so hot that you could cook eggs on the screen. But the phone nowadays is usable and funonctional with a decent battery life (around 5-6 hours).
Up to today, my handset is a Samsung Galaxy S9+, I can play almost every game on the market but I find they annoying, maybe my "gamer self" is dead. Currently on my phone you can find only a game called Durango: Wild Lands, a nice and real survival game instead of scam games such as Last Day onEarth & similiar. Still this game reached its dead end, no much content to do on end game. So I think it will be off my phone really soon.
Intel atom on phone are famous for heat problem due to x86 architecture itself . It is less efficient than arm mainly because it is cisc not risc like arm and intel give the chip for free to compete with arm-based counterpart but they failed

Arm can get hot too . Snapdragon 810 is a great example . It have heat problem that is much hotter than any intel atom . in 810 100 celcius is normal temp just for how hot it is . You can boil water with it
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
To be quite honest, I amnt a gamer as such. I play only one game- Clash of Clans. Honestly, I am quite addicted to it.

Previously, I used to play a lot of games on my PC like CSGO, COD etc. As I've reaching higher classes, the pressure of studies is constantly on the increase. Eventually I've quit gaming. However, having said all this, I must admit I never had too many games on my mobile ever. Subway surfer and Clash Royale were the only ones, which existed, but were subsequently wiped off.

I rather use my mobile only for testing Android apps I make and beta versions of such other apps.

In short, I amnt so much into gaming with the exception of COC, which is an all-time favorite.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Right now there is none. I used to have CandyCrush. But now I don't use any of those mobile games. You get addicted and end up wasting soo much time for these. My friends always pester me to install all kinds of games they play but I'm resisting. lol

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

My mobile is not capable of running many games and neither am I interested in playing mobile games. Only those games which act as a passtime are installed on my phone, i.e, Clash Royale. To be honest even if I got the best smartphone in the world, I would still play only casual games not to dedicating games like PUBG.
My mobile is not that capable. Neither is my laptop to run the games like Arma 3 or Rust which I usually run on PC. Also my friends play a lot of PUBG mobile. That's why I have that installed only. It runs okay in lowest settings.

About the game itself I bought the PC version back in 2017 to try out the new "battle royale" gameplay and did enjoy it for sometime. Now I play it casually tbh . The mobile version is not necessarily pay to win but at some extent, yes unlike the pc version.
Pages (3):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-02-2021, 01:45 AM
Last Post: mzltest
04-30-2021, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting