Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: [email protected]
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many VPSs do you have - paid or free?
I'm having 5 VPS running and in constant usage atm (I'm considering the 3 EUServ VPSes as one), and all of them are free. Wink

First one is of course, my VPS 9 Atlanta.

Second one is, VPS 5 from HostLease. 2 GB RAM, 4 vCPU, 25 GB SSD storage, OpenVZ, and unlimited bandwidth @ 1GBit/s.

Third one, is a VPS kindly sponsored by Shadow Hosting (@Manal), for my Discord bot project. Specs are 4 GB RAM, 1 vCPU, 80 GB HDD storage, and a 1 Gbps network. Smile

Next one is a VPS from OVH, specs are 4 GB RAM, 1 vCPU, 40 GB SSD storage and 100 Mbps network. It's free for me, because it was bought by my friend and he transferred it to be as he had no usage for it. He'd paid for it for a year, and it's good till the 5th of August.

Next up, I've $100 free credits on my AWS account, from my GitHub Student Dev Pack. So I can create a VM as per my wish, as long as I remain within those credits.

And finally, the the IPv6-only VPSes from EUServ. I do use them for IPv6 compatibility tests for my applications.

I'm addition to all these, I've $50 of DigitalOcean credits, again from my GitHub Student Dev Pack, but unfortunately I can't redeem it as it requires a CC. TBH I don't have any usage for it atm, and I'd consider preserving the credits for future use.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
i usually have 2 vps for now which are free 1 vps from post4vps which is sponsored by evolution host and another vps is also sponsored by vps both vps are free i had paid vps in past from vultr.com but now i leaved it since i got both vps which use for all my needs then there is no need of paid vps
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
thank you post4vps and  evolutionhost for wonderful vps 10 Heart
i have read everyone's comment about how much vps they are holding. some of you made a short reviews about the vps and some of you are not, can you please tell me more about your vps? i just want to get another vps and i dont care to even pay for it. so which place is the best and you are the most happy from the service?
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
(06-29-2020, 08:42 AM)OldMeister Wrote:  i have read everyone's comment about how much vps they are holding. some of you made a short reviews about the vps and some of you are not, can you please tell me more about your vps? i just want to get another vps and i dont care to even pay for it. so which place is the best and you are the most happy from the service?

@OldMeister, you couldn't have read my comment about HostUS. Perhaps you need to check through the comments again. I even provided you with a link to check it out.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The End of OpenVZ 6 & Post4VPS VPSs Hidden Refuge 13 1,300 03-10-2020, 10:16 AM
Last Post: deanhills