arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many VPSs do you have - paid or free?
I'm having 5 VPS running and in constant usage atm (I'm considering the 3 EUServ VPSes as one), and all of them are free. Wink

First one is of course, my VPS 9 Atlanta.

Second one is, VPS 5 from HostLease. 2 GB RAM, 4 vCPU, 25 GB SSD storage, OpenVZ, and unlimited bandwidth @ 1GBit/s.

Third one, is a VPS kindly sponsored by Shadow Hosting (@Manal), for my Discord bot project. Specs are 4 GB RAM, 1 vCPU, 80 GB HDD storage, and a 1 Gbps network. Smile

Next one is a VPS from OVH, specs are 4 GB RAM, 1 vCPU, 40 GB SSD storage and 100 Mbps network. It's free for me, because it was bought by my friend and he transferred it to be as he had no usage for it. He'd paid for it for a year, and it's good till the 5th of August.

Next up, I've $100 free credits on my AWS account, from my GitHub Student Dev Pack. So I can create a VM as per my wish, as long as I remain within those credits.

And finally, the the IPv6-only VPSes from EUServ. I do use them for IPv6 compatibility tests for my applications.

I'm addition to all these, I've $50 of DigitalOcean credits, again from my GitHub Student Dev Pack, but unfortunately I can't redeem it as it requires a CC. TBH I don't have any usage for it atm, and I'd consider preserving the credits for future use.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
i usually have 2 vps for now which are free 1 vps from post4vps which is sponsored by evolution host and another vps is also sponsored by vps both vps are free i had paid vps in past from vultr.com but now i leaved it since i got both vps which use for all my needs then there is no need of paid vps
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

i have read everyone's comment about how much vps they are holding. some of you made a short reviews about the vps and some of you are not, can you please tell me more about your vps? i just want to get another vps and i dont care to even pay for it. so which place is the best and you are the most happy from the service?
Thank you Post4vps and BladeNode for vps 6!!!
(06-29-2020, 08:42 AM)OldMeister Wrote: i have read everyone's comment about how much vps they are holding. some of you made a short reviews about the vps and some of you are not, can you please tell me more about your vps? i just want to get another vps and i dont care to even pay for it. so which place is the best and you are the most happy from the service?

@OldMeister, you couldn't have read my comment about HostUS. Perhaps you need to check through the comments again. I even provided you with a link to check it out.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
I have currently three VPSs basically
1)Provided by P4v(vps 18)
2)A friend gave me since it was of no use for him(512 MB ram).
3)I have purchased from OVH for running my Minecraft server(2gb ram)

I am currently using only 1st one and 3rd as it is fulfilling my needs but its great to have a free vps and you can transfer your stuff to that free vps whenever you want
@OldMeister

As the OP, first, you should have told us about the servers you have used.

I do have 3 VPS now. 2 paid and one sponsored here, VPS5. Which is from ShadowHosting. I do have another from Knownhost which is in Dallas. It's a quite expensive one but I pay for the premium support. Also, I do have a Windows KVM from Host4fun which I have had for a long time. It's a 2GB RAM KVM which I pay about 6 USD I think.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

I have 2 VPSes at the time of replying - both used to host websites. I have an IPV6 VPS at euserv to host my MySQL database and an IPV4 VPS at Aliyun to host a website. I'm planning to get a VPS from Post4VPS which will also be used to host a website.
(All my VPSes are free VPSes)
i currently only have a vps with @phoenixwolf and i since it i'm that satisfied i don't need more.

4 cores
4 gig ram
80 gig disk

of solid recourses!
I have 2 vpses. One from @‘Pacific Spirit’ which has 512MB RAM and around 10 gigs of RAM. I am currently using it for specific purposes according to my need like today I installed Sass and compiled scss files to css files. Another vps is from @Neoon ‘s NanoKVM VPS. I installed cyberpanel on it and accessed it from openvpn(ya I asked neoon before installing openvpn server. It’s allowed for fair use Wink ). Currently it has no sites but will have one soon Wink
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
I own total 0 VPS. i run virtualbox software. Do learn website making as a hobby. I want a VPS to use on remote desktop. I will go ask for the tiny VPS. the smallest one.

I read digitalocean blog for learning and understanding how to manage. I search internet and teach me to use properly. I will get a VPS when then I will learn better.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting