arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to trace IP of FB user
@Rzarcasm all you written is fine but many many people easily hack facebook account that was more precise then collect a actual IP location of any person.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
(07-27-2019, 04:40 PM)Manal Wrote: Do social engineering.

Make a fake ID, talk to that person for like 30-40 minute and make an IP logger from anywhere. Make it short or just send the phonetic domain created by the IP logger. Now short the URL(if you want) by going to bit.ly and then send that URL to the user. You'll find the IP of the user. Later, make sure you let that person know that he/she was a part of this because doing it without his/her permission is a serious crime because you're attempting to do a fraud(kinda)(not unless you're an LEO).

Dayum that's a next level trick XD

To add to that, nowadays I think people are less willing to click on random links, but then again its facebook where It can be anyone from a kid to a grandpa behind the profile you're looking to track.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I liked @Manal'a idea xd
60% people on FB don't know that is IP Address so they may click on anything they see
(09-20-2019, 02:56 PM)Honey Wrote: To add to that, nowadays I think people are less willing to click on random links

I do not fully agree with you about the above statement.

Wouldn't you click this link?

[Image: image.png]
Yes, that's an IP logger, not original YouTube. This is what I referred to "phonetic domain names" or whatever they name it so.

(Took screenshot because as per ToS, I'm not allowed to share such links Smile ).
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
(09-20-2019, 05:06 PM)Manal Wrote: I do not fully agree with you about the above statement.

Wouldn't you click this link?

[Image: image.png]
Yes, that's an IP logger, not original YouTube. This is what I referred to "phonetic domain names" or whatever they name it so.

(Took screenshot because as per ToS, I'm not allowed to share such links Smile ).

Yeah interesting, though if someone completely random suddenly sent me this link I wouldn't click it, but if someone started chatting up with me and eventually sent me this Its highly likely I'd click on it lol

Gotta be careful from now on XD
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(09-21-2019, 01:33 PM)Honey Wrote: Yeah interesting, though if someone completely random suddenly sent me this link I wouldn't click it, but if someone started chatting up with me and eventually sent me this Its highly likely I'd click on it lol

Gotta be careful from now on XD

The best way to check is to copy link and run an IP check. You'd know where it is hosted Smile
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Wait a moment, so this is only used as a link shortner but it gets the IP too? Nice idea hahaha and the person won't realize it
Only facebook admin and the cloud service providee that know the ip

The only way to know fb user ip is to trick them to open your site and get the ip
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
As mentioned, the easiest way is to use a short url that logs visits and see ip on there. The best one I've seen is www.bit.do really fast and easy to use.

Then you need the person to click on the link you provide.

The one other way I can think of is if they have an email address on their profile, you can send them an email and use an email tracking service that uses an image in the email to see the ip of the person that opened it.
There is no legal way tracing facebook user IP unless you do some illegal activities like sending him a fake link and when he click you will get his IP address easily.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting