arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm finally back.
Hi everyone, I'm back to Post4VPS. If you may know i was on break for few months then i posted this I'm Back, I guess thread but i wasn't really active as i used to be before. But on March my PSU (Power Supply Unit) of my PC has been fried 'cause of electrical problem and i couldn't fix it or buy new one because of lockdown, Thanks to coronavirus. But i finally got new PSU.

Now i finally got new PSU but still using decade old specification computer, Core 2 Due  Tongue Now i got enough budget to get new (used actually) PC but it's lockdown everywhere.

I hope to stay active as long as i can and do my part for P4V community.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Hey Arsal.

Good to know you're problems are sorted now. Hoping to gave you participating in the daily discussions of this forum. Welcome back friend!

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(05-02-2020, 01:23 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Hi everyone, I'm back to Post4VPS. If you may know i was on break for few months then i posted this I'm Back, I guess thread but i wasn't really active as i used to be before. But on March my PSU (Power Supply Unit) of my PC has been fried 'cause of electrical problem and i couldn't fix it or buy new one because of lockdown, Thanks to coronavirus. But i finally got new PSU.

Now i finally got new PSU but still using decade old specification computer, Core 2 Due  Tongue Now i got enough budget to get new (used actually) PC but it's lockdown everywhere.

I hope to stay active as long as i can and do my part for P4V community.

Welcome back @arsalahmed786!  Nice to see you back. Cool
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Hello @arsalahmed786, It's good to have to you back. Congratulations on being Moderator. I wonder where you actually got the PSU? All the markets is closed sinceBig Grin
(05-02-2020, 06:27 PM)Abdul Sami Wrote: Hello @arsalahmed786, It's good to have to you back. Congratulations on being Moderator. I wonder where you actually got the PSU? All the markets is closed sinceBig Grin

Luckily a shopper keeper in my area opened their shop for while. They aren't allowed to but he did. So i bought PSU. But still need markets to be opened so i could buy new (used actually) PC.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

@arsalahmed786 i am very glad to see you back. because you are one of my well known. i also like to discuss some personal. so plz inbox me when you free. and warm welcome. again
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
Welcome back arsal!
You were missed buddy Heart
Hit us by some money earning topics Heart
Welcome back again @arsalahmed786 ! I hope everything goes well there!
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Fantastic welcome back,
we have the same reason to join back post4vps again locked down but with exams for me haha, i think you do remember me the guy that have a lot of questions and always make troubles its me XD, i also i will try to be active here since my national exam is so close, next Ramadan i need to study around 4 weeks then in 8th of July i need to take that national exam, unfortunately, my country government refuses to change the date or cancel that national exam for us, so i need to study each day and keep my head up to date for any situation anyways i think you used to have hosting? parties one ? or a similar one you used to give some free servers i don't really remember to be honest, i didn't try any of your free services but i got a look on your site. why not you get it back hahaha because as you know the huge free time for everybody and everyone wants their private server hehe why not to give them a chance.
Watch this beauty till the end..

Hi Arsal good to see you getting back again at post4vps hope you are safe during this covid virus ,and your PC also got fixed so you can online regularly now
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-04-2020, 05:40 PM
Last Post: rudra
04-14-2020, 11:36 AM
Last Post: OldMeister
04-08-2020, 03:35 PM
Last Post: humanpuff69
04-08-2020, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
12-12-2019, 05:21 PM
Last Post: rudra

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting