arrow_upward

Loss of posts 11 to 15 August - feedback needed?
(08-16-2018, 01:13 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: As far as i know, Post4VPS already hosted on 2 different servers. 1 is main hosting and the 2nd one is perry's server as he officially announced about it here. As dynamo said in the previous downtime when GHP cancel their sponsorship.
So i think forum was already hosted in different servers or maybe i'm wrong but i can say the current forum is temporary i guess hopefully the main server came back as soon as possible.

OK got it thanks for the response @arsalahmed786. I remember @perryoo11 saying something but thought it was a temporary arrangement.  Hopefully when we're back on the main server we won't have lost any of our posts.

Do you think we should make backups of our posts?  Like it sounds weird - but can someone please warn us if you're going to change the servers around again and what the effect of the change will be on the posts we made.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Loss of posts 11 to 15 August - feedback needed? - by deanhills - 08-16-2018, 07:07 PM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting