arrow_upward

Pages (5):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone plays PUBG Mobile here?
Hello,

I am very interested in PUBG Mobile and been playing this game for sometime. Found that game to be the best one for phone.
Anyone else playing it? Add me if you are playing, username: Lampard
Hmm, can you send me the game link because i can't find it at the play store? (android)
(03-29-2018, 12:32 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: Hmm, can you send me the game link because i can't find it at the play store? (android)

Your device may not support it, however you can still try installing it externally from some APK website.
This app only requires Android 4.3 as a minimum, so I believe most current devices shall support it.

If you device is older than Android 4.3, you will not be able to download it from Play store through your phone. And I doubt that you will be able to run it even if you download apk from somewhere else, because your device is really too old.

haha hmm there are long line of sending links after give me link bro i want to check out
(03-30-2018, 05:08 PM)Alex554 Wrote: haha hmm there are long line of sending links after give me link bro i want to check out

Check out my post xD, I put the link right there (for Android), and maybe you can check Google Play Store to find it.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
I already have it game (PUBG)
You can download it officially from playstore! But need a VPN for download it I suggest you use a smart phone with gpu on top of snapdragon 625 so that your gaming performance more smoothly

Download on playstore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...vgSQsJGYBg
Terminal
Solo Developer
@Lampard sent you a friend request in PUBG Mobile, my username is Raikiri
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
@Lampard you mean his country doesnt realeased PUBG yet as we know Play Store categories with region but theres a lot of downloable links scaterd in google to download so no worries.
Sadly, can't find it at play store. I tried to install it from any another store and it said that i didn't purchase the game.
Pages (5):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-16-2020, 07:12 AM
Last Post: YOuNeS_Dz
09-07-2020, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting