arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone play PUBG PC here?
Hello,
I a very new and trying to play pubg pc, but sometimes it gets boring as single player. But when play random I just get some non-English player.
Any new player wants to play PUBG PC?
Not on PC. but on smartphone. are like to be a partner? send me your ID i ll send you friend request.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I do play PUBG but not that much right now due to exams in this month , i would most probably be able to play in December, if you wanna add lmk, i will add you.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
I have retired from PUBG PC, because PUBG Mobile has been released!
I can play PUBG anywhere, anytime!

Sorry, friend makes you disappointed! PUBG Mobile is very similar to PUBG PC in terms of graphics and gameplay, so why don't you try it?
Terminal
Solo Developer
(11-11-2019, 12:21 PM)chanalku91 Wrote: I have retired from PUBG PC, because PUBG Mobile has been released!
I can play PUBG anywhere, anytime!

Sorry, friend makes you disappointed! PUBG Mobile is very similar to PUBG PC in terms of graphics and gameplay, so why don't you try it?

it is similar for the unoptimized nature of PUBG . pubg mobile is as unoptimized as pubg pc also pubg mobile like to nerf older phone processor and WHAT IS REALLY STUPIDLY FUNNY is that they throttle performance on phone with 16:9 screen to make people with old phone that still use short screen aspect ratio SLOW . and that is what they do

my phone struggle with pubg mobile and it is framedropping everytime but my friend phone that is slower than mine but have long screen ration and a NOTCH run pubg mobile extremely smoothly
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I play PUBG on PC. I am not sure if i can speak English properly or not. But if you want to team me send me your nick here or in a private message.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
No problem! I have just played 120 hours but with a random partner, it is not that simple to communicate.
I am very noob. I play games from 8 pm to 11 pm IST. If interested please pm me, I don't want to disclose my id publicly.
Discord is also installed but mostly use in game chat for random players.
I'm only playing PUBG from my phone, maybe when i get a new pc (after 8 months) i can play PUBG mobile but im wondering why pubg is still alive while CODM is better? :3
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-16-2020, 07:12 AM
Last Post: YOuNeS_Dz
09-07-2020, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting