arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mybb Admin panel problem
Guys i don't know what you are saying. i just joined alphahost.me about a month ago.

my problem is. actually i'm making own post4host service company soon we're working on it. i can't change the navigation and asking people to help me. it mean i'm a Scammer?
(06-26-2017, 09:39 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: Guys i don't know what you are saying. i just joined alphahost.me about a month ago.

my problem is. actually i'm making own post4host service company soon we're working on it. i can't change the navigation and asking people to help me. it mean i'm a Scammer?

judging by your thread last time:
https://post4vps.com/thread-1268-post-11924.html
yes
(06-26-2017, 09:40 PM)cubedata Wrote: judging by your thread last time:
https://post4vps.com/thread-1268-post-11924.html
yes

on my last thread i'm asking some question because i really need to create a Server. why you think i'm a scammer.

i think you hate alphahost.me that's why you hating me. but please hate abdul he is founder i'm not. i'm just a Live chat agent. and Working on my own post4host service company.
(06-27-2017, 07:26 AM)arsalahmed786 Wrote: on my last thread i'm asking some question because i really need to create a Server. why you think i'm a scammer.

i think you hate alphahost.me that's why you hating me. but please hate abdul he is founder i'm not. i'm just a Live chat agent. and Working on my own post4host service company.

nope because I can sniff true intentions way before you think I did and that last post after seeing what you was asking and then someone informed it was from alphahost.me proved my suspicions that you're true intention wasn't to do as you said in that thread but instead to abuse the sponsor of that windows vps you had from alphahost.me and basically make money off a free vps from the sponsor by putting 1,000 people on remote desktop on that vps and profiting off that while the sponsor/provider wouldn't see nothing since that isn't legal it is illegal and called money laundering, fraud and will as I said in that thread land you in jail with bernie madoff who did the same money scam and defrauded many people and is locked up for life now.
(06-27-2017, 03:28 PM)cubedata Wrote: nope because I can sniff true intentions way before you think I did and that last post after seeing what you was asking and then someone informed it was from alphahost.me proved my suspicions that you're true intention wasn't to do as you said in that thread but instead to abuse the sponsor of that windows vps you had from alphahost.me and basically make money off a free vps from the sponsor by putting 1,000 people on remote desktop on that vps and profiting off that while the sponsor/provider wouldn't see nothing since that isn't legal it is illegal and called money laundering, fraud and will as I said in that thread land you in jail with bernie madoff who did the same money scam and defrauded many people and is locked up for life now.

first please don't involve alphahost.me with me or me with this site.

on Windows VPS sponsorship i'm not looking for free and for 1K+ people. you can check i said i just want to learn and check with only 1 phone. when i completely done then i build my on why by money no Free.

i just want to get Windows VPS in 100% free. for i can check i really work or not.

@admin @post4vps. Please close this thread. Here nobody wanna help me on my problem they just trying to banned me. i'll post help thread on mybb official forum.

Thank you can Close now. if you think @cubedata is right then Banned. i don't know why he just hating me or alphahost.me
if you want to hate alphahost please go fight with Abdul Sami.
(06-27-2017, 05:01 PM)arsalahmed786 Wrote:
first please don't involve alphahost.me with me or me with this site.

on Windows VPS sponsorship i'm not looking for free and for 1K+ people. you can check i said i just want to learn and check with only 1 phone. when i completely done then i build my on why by money no Free.

i just want to get Windows VPS in 100% free. for i can check i really work or not.

@admin @post4vps. Please close this thread. Here nobody wanna help me on my problem they just trying to banned me. i'll post help thread on mybb official forum.

Thank you can Close now. if you think @cubedata is right then Banned. i don't know why he just hating me or alphahost.me
if you want to hate alphahost please go fight with Abdul Sami.
well you might need to understand then that everything isn't free windows vps isn't free either since that costs money since the licenses don't come cheap and neither does the liability of allowing people to run a windows vps 100% free as that is very open to abuse then.
I recommend you look here:
https://virmach.com/windows-remote-desktop-vps/
as if you cannot afford even just $7/month well that isn't more I can say other than well good luck with getting one free.
(06-27-2017, 05:34 PM)cubedata Wrote: well you might need to understand then that everything isn't free windows vps isn't free either since that costs money since the licenses don't come cheap and neither does the liability of allowing people to run a windows vps 100% free as that is very open to abuse then.

What if as a provider you provide trial licences only, and the users could bring their own licenses? 
I don't know exactly how Microsoft license policy works, but I've seen some providers who provide full version of Windows Servers while others provide only trial versions.
@cubedata, Thanks for recommending me. i'll work on this project soon.
@Dudi, i don't working on windows server project yet. can you please help me with mybb forum. actually i've 2 problems.

1. when i login in. Sometimes i've to refresh page OR sometime i never get logged in even refresh many time.
2. on my website www.example.com is mybb portal and www.example.com/index.php is forum i want forum on subdomain like forum.example.com
Can you post your MyBB forum link here with a test account ?
What had you filled while creating in the forum URL field ? forum.example.com or example.com ?
I guess that might be the problem,
I have a test MyBB forum installed in one of my vpses.. and when I use it through my VPs IP then it works fine (since I used IP as domain URL while installation), but when I try to use domain which is link to that VPs then also it able to load the forum but I never be able to login through my linked domain.

I guess you might have similar problem ?
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

(06-28-2017, 05:22 PM)Dynamo Wrote: Can you post your  MyBB forum link here with a test account ?
What had you filled while creating in the forum URL field ? forum.example.com or example.com ?
I guess that might be the problem,
I have a test MyBB forum installed in one of my vpses.. and when I use it through my VPs IP then it works fine (since I used  IP as domain URL while installation), but when I try to use domain which is link to that VPs then also it able to load the forum but I never be able to login through my linked domain.

I guess you might have similar problem ?

i can't submit forum url yet but i'll PM you wait a minute.

actually we'll buy domain name soon and our forum is under constructions

Edit: PM sent

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting