arrow_upward

Pages (19): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations
@rudra Deployed.
@vyjhala Read the Requirements.

NY will be up today, I check if we can add more stock on other Locations later today.
Can you tell me how to reset my KVM?
I don't really know how to reset it
Sorry for disturbing
@youssefbasha Stop the VM, send a email to [email protected] asking for a reinstall or send a PM and ask for reinstall.

Also, we have now Stock in LT, NY and CA.
The specs look okay for a free service, I hope you guys planned this and the service wont be shutting down in a month or so
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(05-27-2019, 06:43 AM)Honey Wrote: The specs look okay for a free service, I hope you guys planned this and the service wont be shutting down in a month or so

No worries on that. It will not happen, anytime soon. And if we need to switch or shutdown a single location, we will inform everyone weeks ahead.
(05-27-2019, 10:57 AM)Neoon Wrote: No worries on that. It will not happen, anytime soon. And if we need to switch or shutdown a single location, we will inform everyone weeks ahead.

That's good to know, I was a tad bit concerned as most new "free" hosts these days are just unplanned aims and die out in less than a week or so.Goodluck on providing your services!
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(05-28-2019, 07:31 AM)Honey Wrote: That's good to know, I was a tad bit concerned as most new "free" hosts these days are just unplanned aims and die out in less than a week or so.Goodluck on providing your services!

The difference here is, each location, has a different company or person behind it, who sponsors it.
So chances are that the project goes off, is unlikely, its more likely that we switch or loose a location.

Some Locations are sponsored for 6 months ahead, like SoYouStart.
Is this project support educational websites, I actually required to host my website for some duration, actually I left my company for a while and it seems company owners can't manage website themselves, I would like to host the website for them for a while.

Thank you  Sweet

(05-28-2019, 02:37 PM)Littlemaster Wrote: Is this project support educational websites, I actually required to host my website for some duration, actually I left my company for a while and it seems company owners can't manage website themselves, I would like to host the website for them for a while.

Hosting a website for educational purposes, should be not a problem.
But keep in mind, this is a NAT KVM, no IPv4.
I want to try out the VPS for running uptime monitor check node for my website(personal). My token ID is:-

f35de2b47f683577b074efcfab96fe061702a347
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Pages (19): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher
05-31-2020, 04:41 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting