arrow_upward

Pages (19): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations
@youssefbasha You did get the point "FireX Hosting Owner".
(10-18-2019, 12:29 PM)Neoon Wrote: @youssefbasha You did get the point "FireX Hosting Owner".

I want it for personal use, Im not gonna use it for my company.
My personal discord bot and a webscript (just testing and I will remove it after testing).
(10-18-2019, 08:16 AM)Neoon Wrote: @tiwil Deployed.

Aha! Thank you very much.
I've done configurating the VPS with Discord.py and currently running my discord bot. It runs so smoothly. I don't feel any network issue when communicating to the VPS, I feel it's not in the US, but it is :p.

@Neoon, if you have capability to reduce it to minimum, I think you can set my disk space to only 5GB in order to supply another 5GB to other user. I'm happy with the current lowest specs.

Anyway, is there any requirement I should pass to keep this VPS? Or there is no requirement at all?
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
@tiwil Nice to hear.

Fremont has 500GB Storage available so no need for that.
The only thing you have to do is active usage.
As reminder, CA will expire in less than 2 weeks.
If you have not been migrated yet / not replied to my pm, please do that now.

Since I will start cleaning up the Node in about 10 days, if your VM is still on the node, it will be terminated by then without any prior notice.
(10-24-2019, 09:32 AM)Neoon Wrote: As reminder, CA will expire in less than 2 weeks.
If you have not been migrated yet / not replied to my pm, please do that now.

Since I will start cleaning up the Node in about 10 days, if your VM is still on the node, it will be terminated by then without any prior notice.

How to start the procedure? Can I create a new account to move the VPS?
Terminal
Solo Developer
(10-09-2019, 11:48 AM)Neoon Wrote: I shall announce, that CA will be discontinued, the 6 months initially from the LET Easter Egg Hunt from SYS will come to an end and will not be extended.

CA will expire in more than 30 days, so you still have enough time to ask for a migration.

If you want to migrate, lemme know (via PM) which Location you want:

Fremont (US, IntroVPS)
Norway (EU, Terrahost)
Germany (EU, Hetzner)

You are free to choose as long we have stock avail, which is already low in most EU locations. Also if you do not want to keep it, please let me know, makes the life easier.

Thanks.
@chanalku91 As @Neoon had already mentioned in the original announcement of termination of CA, you'll need to send him a PM stating which new location you'd like and you'll be migrated.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Everyone on the CA node, has been contacted including you @chanalku91.
The thing that surprised me, is that are you surprised.

"chanalku91 has private messaging disabled. You cannot send private messages to this user"
Well, I cannot reply to your questions and it seems like you wont read the mails I have send earlier either.
(10-24-2019, 04:07 PM)Neoon Wrote: Everyone on the CA node, has been contacted including you @chanalku91.
The thing that surprised me, is that are you surprised.

"chanalku91 has private messaging disabled. You cannot send private messages to this user"
Well, I cannot reply to your questions and it seems like you wont read the mails I have send earlier either.

oh......
I just activated it! Can you send me a private message again?
Terminal
Solo Developer
Restocked Fremont, when the migration is done its likely that a few slots will be opened at other locations.
Pages (19): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher
05-31-2020, 04:41 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting