arrow_upward

Pages (19): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations
Hey thanks for doing this. I would like a VPS too, for hosting opensource software like PeerTube and Discourse that I want to experiment with a bit with it's code and structure. Thanks yet again! (If possible, It would be appreciative if given Nuremberg since they have bigger ram, I know they are not in stock but discourse+peertube will require a bit more ram for transcoding and processing)

Token->e9ef5980529fcfe0a64a1e45933116dd0afe6f84
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
@Kururin Deployed, CPU load should not be a problem.
Besides, Nuremberg has no stock currently.
Dear management.
Could you please provide a complete explanation of this topic? I had applied for a VPS a long time ago but didn't receive it in any way.
Please tell me how I can track this
Thanks Post4VPS
@hamed - After you apply, you're given a token, which you need to post here and then @Neoon will deploy the VM if you meet the requirements. All this is mentioned in the OP. I don't think a supplementary explanation is needed if you read the OP carefully.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
As @sohamb03 already explained, everything is mentioned while you apply for a VM.
Its even highlighted in yellow and people still seem to just close the page without reading anything.

If you need a reset, send me a PM.
(10-31-2019, 07:44 PM)Neoon Wrote: As @sohamb03 already explained, everything is mentioned while you apply for a VM.
Its even highlighted in yellow and people still seem to just close the page without reading anything.

If you need a reset, send me a PM.

so i was get Deployed but i froget my user pass . can u change it pls?
Thanks Post4VPS
(10-21-2019, 08:33 AM)Neoon Wrote: The only thing you have to do is active usage.

What kind of "active usage" do you mean? Does that Discord bot usage also count into active usage?

Glad I have this free VPS, my bot is so fast.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
@tiwil Otherwise your application would have been denied.
(11-04-2019, 09:00 AM)Neoon Wrote: @tiwil Otherwise your application would have been denied.

If that's the active usage, I'm good with that :p. My bot is running 24/7 unless there's issue with it.
Thanks!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
Token: 189f83506dd8610a200436dea08015ec80dce28b
usage: Will use this to upload my project samples and tests.
Pages (19): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher
05-31-2020, 04:41 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting