arrow_upward

Pages (19): Jump to page 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NanoKVM | Free NAT KVM | Multiple Locations
@Neoon,

Thanks for your free services. Since I'm already have a VPS that can handle the task I wanted your VPS to do, I would like to drop my current NanoKVM VPS back to you.

How can I do that? Unfortunately I also forgot link to the dashboard so I might be cannot access it and drop it from there.

Thanks for your help!
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
@tiwil Yea, you need to contact us for this, thanks for letting me know.
Done.
Hey @Neoon first of all thanks for providing such an opportunity.

This is my token:
fea03f9929b38887dfb690471b5cf70f33392371

I filled one application cause I have recently started writing tutorials on medium about installation of various scripts.
I have posted one tutorial on medium where I used a ubuntu container of paiza cloud to help myself write it!
But the problem was that if the tutorial goes long then my paiza container gets deleted as it's just available for 4 hours.... Sad
That's why I filled up this form!
I need 1 GB of RAM cause some script files upon which I will write tutorials takes some memory.....
And The storage is fine.....
+
reqs are fullfilled
Active as post4vps is a great place to discuss about linux and technology updates....
+ I will take care of that TOS and will not try any script which violates the tos..... ty

Again Thnx for providing such a service to us Wink

Thnx in adv!
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
Hello @Neeon!

Here's my token - abe7b9b2dc72bf22bb6f56148a8492d3dcd68a01

For the usage, I'd like to install a desktop environment on it, to test and deploy my GUI applications. For some reason, it conflicts with the other applications on my VPS 9, and hence, I want to keep it separate. I'd also like to request for the storage to be increased to 15 GB, to store all my application files.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
@Amresh Deployed, sorry for the delay, I did not got any notification.
@sohamb03 There was only one Slot available, so We cannot deploy it.

However, soon there will be.
@Neoon No issues. It's not that urgent and I'm ready to wait. Hope it is available soon. Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
(07-20-2020, 06:06 PM)Neoon Wrote: @Amresh  Deployed, sorry for the delay, I did not got any notification.
@sohamb03 There was only one Slot available, so We cannot deploy it.

However, soon there will be.

Thanks @Neoon ............. And no worry for delay...... Its okay Wink

hey Can I point a free DNS subdomain to the this VPS?
If yes then how?
I have installed ajenti but I am not figure out that how to access the panel.....
Terminal
Thankyou Post4VPS, @Pacific Spirit (Hostlease) for a Free VPS!
+
Thankyou to @Neoon for a Free NanoKVM VPS
NL has been restocked, plus will do some idle KVM cleanup.
So a few more slots in other locations should be available this week.
here is my token: 6bb55a1e15ca785ab130cf5802f2dd1b32e5914e

I am organizing an event in PUBG Mobile. I want to host a registration form and status of the matches. I already have one VPS but want to keep it seperate from my personal projects.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
(07-22-2020, 07:28 AM)Rehan Wrote: here is my token: 6bb55a1e15ca785ab130cf5802f2dd1b32e5914e

I am organizing an event in PUBG Mobile. I want to host a registration form and status of the matches. I already have one VPS but want to keep it seperate from my personal projects.

I deployed your VM, enjoy.
Lemme know if you have any questions.
Pages (19): Jump to page 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
12-14-2021, 07:35 AM
Last Post: sagher
05-31-2020, 04:41 PM
Last Post: TimeRider

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting