arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help about Online Earning
Hello all my dear friends. i have a request for all of you because you all are well experienced and well known about online crypto currency. my financial condition is not good  since a long time. so i need your good suggestions about get online earning without invest token or key money.

Kindly share your experiences and find any easy and good platform for me to earn online.

Thank you.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
you can make a website or an application and monetize it with advertisement like google adsense or admob . The earning is dependent on the traffic and the quality of traffic itself
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Create a blog, and make it your source of money by running the miner software in a visitor's browser!

Or apply for freelance!
That's all my feedback might be useful!
Terminal
Solo Developer
I will suggest you Wordpress blog. I think that is the best and easiest one. Find some unique ideas and work hard on them. Blogging requires hard work but it is very easy.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
I do freelancing not to earn money mostly , but mostly i enjoy working on the projects i receive and how much I learn from them , I don't have much experience in online earning , but if you have any talent then use it! Freelancing!
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
i do make a blog but i am beginner so unable to manage it perfectly. and make an adsence account but some issue to add google ADs. i don't know where i make fault. also i make youtube. but the main thing is i am not social.
Heart LOVE FOR ALL  HATRED FOR NONE Heart
I suggest you making a useful site so people prefer your site instead of the other sites (or a blog)
(11-15-2019, 06:55 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: Create a blog, and make it your source of money by running the miner software in a visitor's browser!

Or apply for freelance!
That's all my feedback might be useful!

How can you run a miner software in the visitor browser? If we can, is it allowed?
(11-15-2019, 03:33 PM)youssefbasha Wrote: ..... How can you run a miner software in the visitor browser? If we can, is it allowed?

You could set up miner script, something similar to coinhive, in your website. Although coinhive was already shut down, there are other alternatives you can search Google on your own.

No one says it is not allowed, as long as it is your own website. But it will certainly scare most of your visitors away.

(11-16-2019, 05:19 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: You could set up miner script, something similar to coinhive, in your website. Although coinhive was already shut down, there are other alternatives you can search Google on your own.

No one says it is not allowed, as long as it is your own website. But it will certainly scare most of your visitors away.

it is allowed but it will make the visitor device slow like you said . i used to have extremely slow pc that is barely usable . and when visiting a site with a mining script it is just instantly hang and the cpu go up to 100% and the funny thing they probably dont get much or very little from slow pc

the solution of that is probably tell the visitor that it is mining and have the option to opt out . so there is an option for lower end slow potato pc user
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Making money on the internet is not hard, provided you know what you're doing. People from all ages do it, I know it gets really cliche when I say this but you really have to find your "niche", what is it that you can do and ask money for it? For me, It was being able to configure ingame plugins for Minecraft, I started freelancing through that, and though It is not a huge money-making method, I was still proud of what I made.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
03-26-2019, 07:41 AM
Last Post: sagher

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting