Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help at mining bitcoin
So guys, lately i got a new windows server and im allowed to mine with it so can you guys tell me whats the best app/best site to mine btc?
But please share with good tutorial because this is a new experience and i have 0 knowledge about mining from windows server xd
Gimme +rep Heart
[Image: img.php?userid=496]
Thanks For Post4VPS and HostLease for the amazing VPS 18
Check this thread out: https://post4vps.com/Thread-mineing-bitc...x-qusetion

Mining from a normal dedicated server is absolutely a waste of time and resources in terms of BTC. You can only use it to mine CPU specific mining coins (like Monero). BTC... you are way to late to get into the game now. To get some real money out of it and not lose a lot due to power costs and etc. you need specific ASIC miners that are made just to mine BTC and similar coins.
Thank you to @Hidden Refuge for his quality response that is spot on.

We've had many discussions on bitcoin, all of which have been closed.  But this topic is only going to result in spam posts as the OP is not that well presented. It is therefore closed as well.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my VPS 9!  I'm finally up and running again after the upgrade to KVM.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  mineing bitcoin by linux [qusetion] hamed 10 451 01-27-2020, 09:51 AM
Last Post: deanhills
  Earn points and redeem in Bitcoin,PayPal, Gift cards, Steam key and many more arsalahmed786 6 388 10-25-2019, 09:11 PM
Last Post: hamed
  Play & Earn Bitcoin | Chopcoin.io Review arsalahmed786 11 2,004 06-06-2019, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Melvin