arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help at mining bitcoin
So guys, lately i got a new windows server and im allowed to mine with it so can you guys tell me whats the best app/best site to mine btc?
But please share with good tutorial because this is a new experience and i have 0 knowledge about mining from windows server xd
Check this thread out: https://post4vps.com/Thread-mineing-bitc...x-qusetion

Mining from a normal dedicated server is absolutely a waste of time and resources in terms of BTC. You can only use it to mine CPU specific mining coins (like Monero). BTC... you are way to late to get into the game now. To get some real money out of it and not lose a lot due to power costs and etc. you need specific ASIC miners that are made just to mine BTC and similar coins.
[Image: zHHqO5Q.png]
Thank you to @"Hidden Refuge" for his quality response that is spot on.

We've had many discussions on bitcoin, all of which have been closed.  But this topic is only going to result in spam posts as the OP is not that well presented. It is therefore closed as well.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
06-30-2020, 10:08 AM
Last Post: tryp4vps

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting