arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Network Upgrade (20:00) GMT 01+00
Hi

Arround 20:00 our upstreams is doing a transfer from old Cisco 5600 to new Juniper mx960 router

Expected downtime 10min
Thanks for letting us know Jordy ( @Pacific Spirit ).  This is much appreciated.  Upgrade is always most welcome.  Any idea what differences can be expected?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Thanks for letting us know jordy and thanks for upgrading
I think that 20:00 is 8pm and in GMG +01:00 its 9:11 PM now so is that what affects on my server or its offline for something else?
Because if im right this should be done from 1 hour as jordy said.
VPS 17 getting random connection outage after this downtime just telling you incase you guys are not aware of it.
Also its very annoying for me
(05-02-2020, 04:56 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: Hi

Arround 20:00 our upstreams is doing a transfer from old Cisco 5600 to new Juniper mx960 router

Expected downtime 10min

Great to see the constant efforts you put in un upgrading your hardware and significantly bumping the performance of your servers! 

It’s no wonder why your servers tend to run insanely fast! Like wow!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
(05-05-2020, 05:38 PM)Decent12 Wrote: VPS 17 getting random connection outage after this downtime just telling you incase you guys are not aware of it.
Also its very annoying for me

+1 im monitoring my services and it goes down for much time, there is downtime for 15 minutes after the network upgrade
Monitor Link: https://status.firex.host/784875012
We are aware of the problem and we understand that it is very annoying and we deeply regret it! To answer the question directly, it still has to do with that router switch. No upstream don't pick up the ASN we can not connect to the internet with the new router, it's getting Fixxed. If theres downtime then it's because they pulled the fiber over to the new one.
The problem with the VPS connection of the router are completed and solved. All VPSs should be operate as it should be.

Thanks for your patience.
(05-08-2020, 08:34 AM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: The problem with the VPS connection of the router are completed and solved. All VPSs should be operate as it should be.

Thanks for your patience.

Perfect! My VPS 3 (Not the post4vps VPS 3) is working perfectly now! (Couldn’t connect to it before hand so I’m assuming the upgrade also included it.)

Thank you for your constant care and dedication towards your hosting company!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
Great. Thanks very much for the upgrade Jordy @Pacific Spirit. I'll close this discussion for now since the matter has been completed.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
10-15-2019, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Dynamo

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting