arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Sponsorship for free gameservers | PiratesHosting - Free Department Read more: h
[Image: logo.png]

Greetings, PiratesHosting got a European VPS sponsorship x1

We proudly announcing we got sponsorship from our former/ex-Staff @HarisHayat, The company remain to be anonymous since his company beyond the public access yet.

Here is x1 VPS, which we will use to host free gameservers. In future if we get more sponsorship so inshallah (if Allah wills it.) we will start providing VPS also in post requirements.
Quote:8 GB RAM
4 vCores CPU (dedicated)
160 GB SSD
Virtualization: OpenVZ
Provider/Network: 1&1 Internet AG
Sponsored by @HarisHayat
So go ahead grab European location gameserver for free.

Most of the new users (since we reopen) don't know how to apply for free Gameserver/Web Hosting.
for those, Please watch our tutorial just theme changed and forum is move from main domain to subdomain.

Departments under PiratesHosting Media Group NL:
Http://PiratesHosting.com = Paid department
Forum.PiratesHosting.com = Free Department

PiratesHosting free department will be run on advertisement earning so as long as we can support we will keep it alive. If you can sponsor us a VPS, buy a space for advertisement or anything else then contact me.

Please Support Us.

You can Support us by your Donations. even a penny (donation can bring it back free department)
You can Support us by Sponsoring us a VPS. (for Sponsorship. Kindly PM me or mail us at [email protected])
You can Support us by Keep active and shared our website you to friends. (please share on your wall)
You can Support Us by Join our team and do you best. for member get product faster.

Best Regards,
Founder of PiratesHosting.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

@arsalahmed786
Thanks for the great respect.
I hope you will have more recourses to provide to your clients.
Servzen.com | Premium Hosting Provider!
Fast, secure and affordable plans | VPS Hosting | Shared Hosting.
8gb ram, 160gb ssd with germany location wo great sponsor vips looks very cool and great thanks for the sponsorship and getting back to ph community !
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Seems good!
Unfortunately it's OpenVZ!
So I can't remodel the carnel at will
Terminal
Solo Developer
(02-20-2019, 04:32 AM)chanalku91 Wrote: Seems good!
Unfortunately it's OpenVZ!
So I can't remodel the carnel at will
Carnel? I think what you mean is kernel . Openvz is os level virtualization and use same kernel as host so there is no way to change the kernel on openvz except the host change it and also it stuck on kernel 2.6 so thing that require newer kernel like docker and ubuntu 18.04 doesnt work on openvz

I tried to install both of them on opemvz vps . Docker just give an error and ubuntu 18.04 update using do-release-upgrade just bricked the vps
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Please don't get me wrong but I fear that this sponsorship may result in your loss soon. Just be careful Smile
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
@Manal There is nothing like that, You mean by carding and other illegal methods to get it right?
You can contact the provider to get more about this VPS.
(02-20-2019, 05:02 PM)HarisHayat Wrote: @Manal There is nothing like that, You mean by carding and other illegal methods to get it right?
You can contact the provider to get more about this VPS.

I didn't mean to blame you. I just told him to be careful. Not to hurt your feelings or what, don't get me wrong but you once worked with a procarder in past and you're a Pakistani too then how can you buy a German-only based VPS server? I mean, you bought it from 1&1 IONOS DE..
I'm not judging you but I just had doubts.
Brother you are right that I was with a procarder, but there is no reason to include my Country (Pakistan). As you know that I sponsored them a VPS, it means that there is no carding method because VPS suspends in 1st day. If it was carding. Smile

And This VPS is not purchased by me or paid. Because I'm sponsored by 1&1 IONOS.

I didn't said that I bought this VPS, This VPS was sponsored by IONOS to me.
1and1 sometimes takes months before they suspend. Believe me, I too used to card VPS from 1and back in 2017. And I'm a bit confused why would 1&1 sponsor VPS to you. Don't get me wrong but why would an American company sponsor you? I mean, usually, they don't sponsor anyone that easily and I never saw them posting about you or your company 'GrandHost Perfect' in their blog post or anywhere.
And a company would sponsor an organization/group/industry only if they see scope but I don't even see you have a single website of yours to be active.

And yea, there was a reason for me to include your company's name. As Arsal mentioned above, you bought/or got sponsored(according to you) from a German company. I mean, you could've got it from 1and1 but its 1und1 ie 1&1 IONOS's German company.
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting