arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New VPS 16 - Hostlease!
(03-23-2019, 01:14 PM)tryp4vps Wrote: Really? Would appreciate if you can post the benchmark results once you get it tested.

So we can all know how much this VPS 16 gets improved comparing with the VPS 15.

Jordy asked me to do that too. So I'm on it. I'd like to do it before the 1st of April, so the VPS will be available for the Giveaway.

I've just started using the VPS, and already the difference in handling between VPS 15 and 16 is like night and day. It doesn't say VPS 15 is slow, not at all. It just says that the handling of VPS 16 does full justice to its KVM configuration. From the get go. So far this is the speed of VPS 16. Given that my ISP is in South Africa and the location of the VPS is Los Angeles, this should be good news for all of those who say the location is too far for them.

[Image: 8134360584.png]
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Good to see Server pool getting another KVM VPS with decent spec. Benchmark results look fine too. So you can use the Windows 2012 but trial but can not re-arm it after trial expires ? Well Server has only 1GB RAM so it's not the best for a Windows server. But there are plenty of other uses. Smile

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(03-23-2019, 09:20 AM)F7N Wrote: I am from the Netherlands and the US distance is more than 9000KM away but the VPS configs are pretty fast from my location. I upgraded the KVM to 1Gbps and you can also try it out if you win it by the next giveaway.

^Jordy.

That's good to hear, usually US vps won't lag for me but I cannot use them to host a server due to a staggering 300 ms ping
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Good to see another awesome vps has sponsored by host lease and its good thing for p4v community and members growing day by day with better features
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

I fully expect at these prices for everything to be sold out within the same day of releasing these deals to the general public, and I’d really like Post4VPS, and specially @deanhills and @Dynamo the first look to get an opportunity to get in on this opportunity before the public does. Typically an 1Gbps uplink port speed would costs €40/Month. As a courtesy, I've allocated an 1Gbps uplink port speed to the KVM VPS SSD server at no additional charge. I love to give Post4VPS a great KVM experiences.
^Jordy.
(03-26-2019, 05:33 PM)F7N Wrote: I fully expect at these prices for everything to be sold out within the same day of releasing these deals to the general public, and I’d really like Post4VPS, and specially @deanhills and @Dynamo the first look to get an opportunity to get in on this opportunity before the public does. Typically an 1Gbps uplink port speed would costs €40/Month. As a courtesy, I've allocated an 1Gbps uplink port speed to the KVM VPS SSD server at no additional charge. I love to give Post4VPS a great KVM experiences.
^Jordy.

That's really great, thanks for you kind contribution to this community. I am sure all of the p4v members appreciate this. The only thing I am worried about is the ask admins for Os reinstallation and any other problem. I really don't like this kind of annoyances since I might need to reinstall OS for any reason which there could asking for that and then waiting -- just a huge pain in the arse.
No one knows what the future holds, that's why its potential is infinite
(03-26-2019, 09:47 PM)Kururin Wrote: That's really great, thanks for you kind contribution to this community. I am sure all of the p4v members appreciate this. The only thing I am worried about is the ask admins for Os reinstallation and any other problem. I really don't like this kind of annoyances since I might need to reinstall OS for any reason which there could asking for that and then waiting -- just a huge pain in the arse.

I mentioned before that I have no problem if the user get access to the panel as we can see the usage if it normal or any issue. So if you win it and want the login details. Please just let us know.
^ This

Then I would suggest @Dynamo or @deanhills to change the term from "Ask Admins" to "Available on Request" and also add link to the above post. That should be enough to make everything clear.

And thanks @F7N for making it available for our p4v community.

(03-27-2019, 05:35 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: ^ This

Then I would suggest @Dynamo or @deanhills to change the term from "Ask Admins" to "Available on Request" and also add link to the above post. That should be enough to make everything clear.

And thanks @F7N for making it available for our p4v community.

No problem @tryp4vps, also to inform the winners also. If you need support. Please just open a support ticket from the HostLease website.
(03-27-2019, 02:10 PM)F7N Wrote: No problem @tryp4vps, also to inform the winners also. If you need support. Please just open a support ticket from the HostLease website.
@F7N  Rule at post4vps is that members cannot submit tickets or communications directly to the sponsors.  Members have to open a support ticket in either the private or public support forums of post4vps, and then you as sponsor or the admin can answer their inquiries in post4vps support forums.  

With regard to the panel, wouldn't it just be easier if we set this up from the beginning? Why put something "on request" when everyone would logically want to have a panel?  What we could do is when I set up the winner with his VPS, I can then work with you at Hostlease Chat direct, and you can then set the panel up at request from the Admin.  If we can do it that way, wouldn't it be much simpler to just put "yes" for panel for VPS 15 and 16 in the VPS Plans?  If you agree, will the panel you will be giving the winners Virtualizor panels?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting