arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New VPS 4 from July from Shadow Hosting!
Wow!
Shadow hosting vps will be the best like virmach's one
Thanks @Manal
Wow great, Thanks @Manal for this new VPS plan it's a Eid gift for Post4VPS community. Best wishes for Shadow Hosting for the future.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

I noticed it has FUP on it. Unmetered bandwidth and 1GBit/s, but has FUP. How much is the FUP? And how low will be the speed if VPS holder exceed the FUP?

For example, Indonesian ISP offer unlimited bandwidth, BUT after we exceed the FUP, the speed goes low into 64Kbit/s, and so damn low.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(06-05-2019, 05:44 AM)tiwil Wrote: I noticed it has FUP on it. Unmetered bandwidth and 1GBit/s, but has FUP. How much is the FUP? And how low will be the speed if VPS holder exceed the FUP?

For example, Indonesian ISP offer unlimited bandwidth, BUT after we exceed the FUP, the speed goes low into 64Kbit/s, and so damn low.

Most hosting/vps doesnt have fup like that . Fup mostly mean unmetered can be used for normal thing only and cannot be used for intense network activity like downloading and uploading files every time . shared hosting also have unmetered fup storage that you can fill it with your web file but not something that intensionally fill it like huge files . Unmetered is you dont need to care if you not purposedly putting big file or intense down/up
correct me if im wrong

is the isp that you mean is s*******n? It offer cheap price for unlimited data but with daily fup
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Wow those are some very very interesting specs, may I ask the location of the machine?

and ofc @Manal thanks alot for this contribution, I hope your company benefits greatly! Big Grin
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
(06-05-2019, 09:34 AM)humanpuff69 Wrote: Most hosting/vps doesnt have fup like that . Fup mostly mean unmetered can be used for normal thing only and cannot be used for intense network activity like downloading and uploading files every time . shared hosting also have unmetered fup storage that you can fill it with your web file but not something that intensionally fill it like huge files . Unmetered is you dont need to care if you not purposedly putting big file or intense down/up
correct me if im wrong

is the isp that you mean is s*******n? It offer cheap price for unlimited data but with daily fup

They said it's fair usage policy applied. Check out on the first post of this thread.
Quote:1 GBit/sec connection(Fair usage policy applied)
That's why I'm asking how much is the FUP? Is the FUP apply for every month, or every day? (Ex. 1GB/day, or 30GB/month). And how low it's going to be after exceeding the FUP?

This question might effect people project too, if their project will consume high bandwidth.

(06-05-2019, 09:35 AM)Honey Wrote: Wow those are some very very interesting specs, may I ask the location of the machine?

Manal only gives us 1 VPS 4 with Germany location. This will be very tough as I think next month every single VPS holder will apply for this big monster.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(06-05-2019, 10:56 AM)tiwil Wrote: Manal only gives us 1 VPS 4 with Germany location. This will be very tough as I think next month every single VPS holder will apply for this big monster.

Yes you are correct, Let's see who ends up with it XD. I am not sure if I'll be applying for it, @Manal if possible can u tell us which CPU model is being used in VPS 4? Sometimes, cpu is a major concern as well when we have higher ram.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I don't understand @tiwil. Manal's 2 VPS 5 are located in Germany so in total Manal is providing 3 VPSs with German location. However, I do expect there to be many applications for VPS 4 as demand for VPS 5 was very high. What attracts me to the VPSs is depth of care by Manal as well as KVM and they are up with technology in every respect.

@Honey, I don't know what the CPU model is (@Manal could perhaps let us know), but logically I'd expect VPS 4 to be faster than VPS 5 as it has 8 GB RAM and 1Gbit/s connection speed. VPS 5 has 4GB RAM and 750 Mbit/s connection speed.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
That's a great addition for our current VPS pool. This new VPS become one of the servers with high specs are gonna have a quite a competition for it. Very generous of @Manal Smile

btw since it's a KVM, does Windows Templates and trials are allowed ?

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(06-06-2019, 04:27 AM)xdude Wrote: That's a great addition for our current VPS pool. This new VPS become one of the servers with high specs are gonna have a quite a competition for it. Very generous of @Manal Smile

btw since it's a KVM, does Windows Templates and trials are allowed ?

VPS 5 have windows image on it so VPS 4 probably have it . i dont use it though because i already familiar with linux and it is much better for server than windows . and main selling point of KVM for me isnt for windows but for much newer linux kernel and more supported application
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting