arrow_upward

Pages (4):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New VPS 4 from July from Shadow Hosting!
It is with GREAT PLEASURE that post4vps.com announces the addition of a new VPS 4 in our VPS Plans by Manal of Shadow Hosting!  This is much appreciated @Manal.

The VPS will be available for competition during our 46th Giveaway in July.

VPS 5 has been one of our best performing and reliable KVM VPSs at post4vps, so to have VPS 4 also from Shadow Hosting is a very fitting tribute to his company. Let's wish @Manal everything of the best with the promotion of his company.

Here are the specs of the new VPS 4:
  • 300 GB HDD Space
  • 8 GB RAM
  • 1 IPv4
  • KVM Virtualization
  • Unmetered Bandwidth
  • 2 CPU Cores
  • Virtualizor Control Panel
  • 1 GBit/sec connection(Fair usage policy applied)

Requirements: Backlinks to https://shadowhosting.net and https://post4vps.com
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
Oh my lord! @Manal is ready to take the position of VirMach.I appreciate his service.Another success for Post4VPS.
I wish for that.
Withdrawing my current application Big Grin

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
Not too tempting specifications!
But more than enough, for CDN
Terminal
Solo Developer
(06-03-2019, 04:31 PM)Rehan Wrote: Oh my lord! @Manal is ready to take the position of VirMach.I appreciate his service.Another success for Post4VPS.
I wish for that.
Withdrawing my current application Big Grin

Not to self-glorify me, but I think, I already took over VirMarch. The only difference is the SSD & HDD. Other than that, VirMarch had 8 GB RAM OpenVZ virtualization, but Shadow Hosting provides KVM which is better than OVZ.
Premium Web Hosting | ShadowCrypt | Manal Shaikh Official Website
If you find my post/thread useful, you're supposed to +rep me. 
Really amazed, as i tried web hosting from shadowshosting manal always helped me didn't ignore my stupid questions. and now he brings a good and strong vps for creators, you deserves more than that mate, VPS4POST lucky to have you here, he is part of it. much support and love...
Watch this beauty till the end..

This seems a great VPS with good specifications, for me I don't care much on SSD and HDD eventhough there are some differences, thank you shadowhosting and Manal for sponsoring.

Thank you  Sweet

THIS IS AMAZING! Okay, let's not to be emotional right now, hahaha.

The VPS 4 from Shadow Hosting is amazing. I remember we also have another VPS from VPSlices before, with the same VPS 4, and have crazy specs too.

Anyway, as it's not mentioned by Dean, where is the VPS located? USA like Virmach, or Germany like VPS 5? And how many he sponsored? 1? Or 2 like VPS 5?

I think so much people will try to book their place for VPS 4. I might also join this journey to take the VPS 4.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
(06-03-2019, 05:43 PM)Manal Wrote: Not to self-glorify me, but I think, I already took over VirMarch. The only difference is the SSD & HDD. Other than that, VirMarch had 8 GB RAM OpenVZ virtualization, but Shadow Hosting provides KVM which is better than OVZ.

Another key difference is that you offer Virtualizor Control Panel, while VirMarch does not.

Anyway, 8 GB RAM, 300 GB RAM disk, and KVM virtualization are really very attractive specs. Thanks @Manal for your another great VPS sponsoring this forum.

(06-04-2019, 04:56 AM)tiwil Wrote: Anyway, as it's not mentioned by Dean, where is the VPS located? USA like Virmach, or Germany like VPS 5?....

VPS 4 is located in Germany. It is already stated in the VPS Plans page: https://post4vps.com/Announcement-VPS-Plans

(06-04-2019, 05:36 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: VPS 4 is located in Germany. It is already stated in the VPS Plans page: https://post4vps.com/Announcement-VPS-Plans

Aha! All of my questions answered there. Thank you very much.

It's actually very good, all specs are supportive for big task for member, + it have the point where the location is Germany. I've said this before when Manal provides VPS 5, Germany is a very good location for most of members, who's Asian, and the speed itself is very fast.

I would expect nice service from this VPS tho. I'll try to take my place next month for this VPS 4.
Thanks to Limitless Hosting and Post4VPS for providing me excellent VPS 13!
VPS 5 with twice the ram . real vps 9 competitor espescialy with kvm virtualization

It is still hdd unlike vps 9 fast ssd and have same amount of core but openvz vps is starting to be obsolete because of that 2,6 kernel

So it is beetwen better virtualization or better storage speed

For me im not really interested in the vps , my vps 5 rarely maxed out the ram usage and are doing great . so another great high end vps for who needing it hopefully the people that get the vps can get the best out of it
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (4):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting