arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Year's resolutions ???
So 2019 is about to end and 2020 gonna be starting soon, depending on where you live. What are your resolutions for this year 2020? Any personal goals?

I have several of those,
1. I need a new car! I have been living in city central for too long and it's been a while since I owned a car. This year I'm planning to move to the borders of the city and work remotely. So I think I'm gonna need a car even though I can take a bus without a problem.
2. I need to master python by the end of the year 2020. This is something I have postponed too long.
3. In 2020, I need to start workout and swimming again. 2019 was not great for healthwise. So I was not doing much of this stuff.
4. I guess I want to earn more money. But again this is something we want every year. xD

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

There are quite a few things i would like to achieve in 2020 but there are 2 most and foremost things i would like to work on in 2020 would be to learn any advance programming language currently i do coding in Java/C++/C but im not the best in them , I just want to a lot more about Java or any language in 2020 , possible work on some bigger better projects than i currently work on, secondly I go daily to gym right now but its just casual gym , in 2020 i want to workout hard and a better body Big Grin
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
I'd like to see whether when Windows 7 support comes to an end this month I can move over to Linux and find a GUI that works for me.  I'll probably still stick with Windows 7 for a while though, even when it's no longer supported.  

Like @xdude I also need to get more fit and follow a new lifestyle plan of sorts.  Challenge of course is to make it part of a daily lifestyle.  

I also need to find a new way to earn income.  May mean I need to change what I've been doing and think much more creatively and out of the box.  Thinking
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
My new year’s resolution is 8K!

Get it? No? Anyone? I’ll see myself out.

Jokes aside, 2020 would be a very stressful year for me. I’ve got many exams that would pretty much determine my life and career. And they are nowhere close to easy.

So my new year’s resolution would be to do my best in them and hopefully push through without any bad results. Fingers crossed.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
my new year resolution is getting a better job and a bike ,getting more subscribers for my youtube channel and want to see more growth in post4vps with more sponsors !
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Sorry for the late reply on this thread. I've a hell lot of resolutions this year, dunno how many will I be able to practically realise but it's always good to have lots of plans so that you could implement most of them as per time and convenience. Some of my resolutions are common with y'all.

First of all, like @deanhills said, the Windows 7 gotta be replaced. Since my dad's work is home-based so he'll have to buy a Windows 10 License and so I needn't worry about the OS. Tongue

Secondly, I've taken up a project for developing a Turtlecoin Web Wallet and I'm developing in PHP so I'll have to go deeper into PHP and if I could find someone to help, it'd be great. Big Grin

Moreover, this year is the final school year for me and the competitive examinations next year will decide my future and career. Thus like @ikk157, studies are a major issue this year, and I'll have to manage my time wisely.

Also, I want to dive deeper into the development of my Discord bot, which is gaining increasing popularity, and I want to participate in the Top.GG Certification Programme.

There are lots of other things; too big to be mentioned here, it goes on. I've great expectations from this year, and hope they turn out to be realistic.

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
For me, the new year's resolution is to write more for my own blogs in 2020.

Because last year I was too lazy and I spent too little time on my blogs. My online earning has dropped since then, and so I think I will have to spend more time for it.

healthwise, I'm in pretty good condition i would say. i don't care about gym and never will. freehand is the way to go for me. some stretching and running out skipping in regular reasonable intervals. eating natural and healthy. stopped having meat altogether, even though i love meat. but i want to live long and healthy if i can help it. so i decided that i won't regret for not having as much meat as i wanted even if i leave early. just a choice. hiit is great too. but absolutely killing.

this year i want to study with more focus and less fun random stuff. that's kind of my only goal.

wish you all the best.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(01-25-2020, 10:41 PM)rudra Wrote: stopped having meat altogether, even though i love meat. but i want to live long and healthy if i can help it.
wish you all the best.

Sounds like a healthy idea not to have meat. If I may ask, what do you have instead? Are you a complete vegetarian now? And what foods are you replacing the meat with?
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
(01-25-2020, 10:41 PM)rudra Wrote: healthwise, I'm in pretty good condition i would say. i don't care about gym and never will. freehand is the way to go for me. some stretching and running out skipping in regular reasonable intervals. eating natural and healthy. stopped having meat altogether, even though i love meat. but i want to live long and healthy if i can help it. so i decided that i won't regret for not having as much meat as i wanted even if i leave early. just a choice. hiit is great too. but absolutely killing.

this year i want to study with more focus and less fun random stuff. that's kind of my only goal.

wish you all the best.

Myself I love fish and meat and wouldn't give it up for any damn health reasons however fat I turn. But anyway being a Bengali don't you like fish? I don't mean that every Bengali necessarily has to like fish and fish products, but I was just curious to know. 

Jokes apart, I'm quite healthy and fit and don't need any sort of diet or workout to keep myself fit. TBH I don't even play any sport, I like to code my stuff in the P.Ed period. 

The secret behind this is, my house is near my school, it's around 15 minutes of walking distance from my house. Thus I regularly walk to and back from my school, and I feel there couldn't be a better way of staying fit if you'd incorporate some sort of exercise into your daily routine.
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
01-04-2019, 07:31 AM
Last Post: tiwil
01-09-2017, 04:00 AM
Last Post: Golden

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting