arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS Plan Backlinks Requirement Revised!
Thank you to all the VPS Holders who participated very constructively in the previous announcement about the backlinks requirement:
https://post4vps.com/Thread-Notice-to-VP...quirements

This brought up the anomaly of not having a Website on a VPS and the impracticability of having to create a Web server to add the Website when that is not the objective of requesting the VPS.  @Dynamoas now made a change to the requirement for backlinks so that those who do not intend to use the VPS for Website hosting, will no longer need to provide backlinks.

Bottom line: if there's a Website on the VPS then the backlinks requirement applies.

Backlinks will be a requirement when a VPS Holder who applied for the VPS specified in his VPS Request that he is going to use the VPS for hosting a Website.  When the VPS Holder specifies he is going to use the VPS for hosting a Website, the Giveaway Manager will then ask him for a domain link.  The domain link will then be used to check whether the backlinks have been created.

Should the VPS Holder who hasn't specified a Website in the purpose of the VPS, think of creating a Website later, then the VPS Backlinks Requirement will apply automatically. If you should decide to add a Website later, then please send me a domain link to the page where the backlinks have been created.

Please note that the VPS Plan Requirements have been updated accordingly.

Also note that I will now be checking through the VPS requests of the VPS Holders to see whether they include Websites in their VPS requests.  In which case I will be asking the VPS Holder for a domain link.

Logically of course where a signature link is a requirement, there is no exception.  You have to include this regardless of hosting a Website.
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting