arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nvidia's latest Rtx 30 series reveal
(09-06-2020, 04:39 PM)Honey Wrote: Nvidia basically undid what they had done in the release of RTX 2xxx series. They had put alot of faith in their "Ray Tracing" feature and that did not end up that well for Nvidia, hence this time they partnered with Samsung's 8nm architecture instead of TSMC which helped reduce the costs by alot. This time Nvidia is back to their usual gen improvements (tho this gen was a bit too good), but in the end I guess Its a win for all. (The Budget as well as the enthusiast)

I guess our assumptions didn't age well with what happened with the scalper situation hahaha, to be honest AMD seemed alot interesting lately and trust me they do care about the customers opinion at this point, every feature is well managed in their RX series, i know for a fact that no one is trusted as tables could turn any second in real-time, however i'm dissapointed that both parties are refusing to limit crypto mining capacities, it's a good market for them but a bad day for the customer since more demand from a low stock means very high prices.

Messages In This Thread
Nvidia's latest Rtx 30 series reveal - by LOKM4ne - 09-06-2020, 06:59 AM
RE: Nvidia's latest Rtx 30 series reveal - by LOKM4ne - 07-06-2021, 07:21 AM

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting