arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PUBG Mobile on PC - Official Emulator Released
@Kururin Yes it does, since this was supposedly only for Mobile but since Tencent released a PC emulated version for those who want's to play via PC. PC graphics is way far far better than any mobile game graphics.
Sucks pubg high graphics ,ram game mode which will usually heat my mobile like sun don't want to play pubg
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

Will try it out.
Btw, i did try some other emulator, and could not alter the resolution like it never worked. So, is this one okay?
Anyway I had seen some news on pubg game that there r some players from Japan ,China hacking pubg for the win purpose so pubg is not safe to
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

The most retarded thing is that people are killing each other for these freaking games like fornite and pubg shit, lol.
A guy just stabbed his friend for saying pubg is better than fornite. - https://www.huzlers.com/florida-man-stab...-fortnite/

You will find some more unexpected things like these on internet lol.
tencent gaming buddy is one of the most efficient emulator . even though it is still based on 4.4 kitkat it still did the job great and what it is great is low spec pc support it will run on your potato pc and that is the biggest selling point of this emulator . tencent want to get more market share espescially from the low end pc . the fact that for now rarely developer support low end pc

pubg mobile in my country famous for resource intensive because in indonesia most people have low end phone . i mean from specs not price but the fact that cheap pc can run this game making a much more easy access to this game

the only problem is that it only matchmaking with emulator people . and when i matchmacking with emulator friend i get emulator enemy
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
Pages (2):

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-16-2020, 07:12 AM
Last Post: YOuNeS_Dz
09-07-2020, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting