arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please welcome our new sponsor RackNerd - New VPS 2 & 3
(05-29-2020, 09:55 AM)rudra Wrote: meetdilip,

that 2 gb ram ssd vps offer looks sweet. wish you all the best. but be aware that these don't have control panels where you could reinstall os on your own.

Thanks for pointing out. How would we install an OS then ? I am out of touch since some time.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

My warmest welcome to our new sponsor, RackNerd. Smile

A bit surprising Post4vps can get a new sponsor so quick. Good job for the whole forum administering team.

And the new VPS offers do look attractive. Allowing game servers is definitely a bonus for our community members.

Welcome RackNerd !!

Looks like my old server, VPS2 has replaced with one which has similar specs or little better. Mine had only 15GB SSD space but this one has 36GB SSD. I'm sure game server users gonna be complete for this once since the sponsor allows it.

~ Be yourself everybody else is taken ~

(05-29-2020, 09:57 AM)meetdilip Wrote: Thanks for pointing out. How would we install an OS then ? I am out of touch since some time.

you will have to ask our admins here in the support forum, politely and wait. that is what all the owners of VPSs without control panels around here do.

though i think if you are not into foolishly fiddling around with system configurations like me and just want to productively use it, then it won't be much of an issue.. except may be for the first few days when your are setting it up.

it depends on you.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Hello and welcome RackNerd!!

Glad that you've come as a sponsor to support the forum at a time we were in need of new sponsors.

Excitedly looking forward to read the reviews of these two amazing VPSes. Like my own VPS 9 Atlanta, these are too without a panel but I'm sure that with the cooperative nature of the Staff here, no one will experience the need for a panel.

Again a very warm welcome, and wishing an everlasting relation! Smile
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting