arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please welcome our new sponsor RackNerd - New VPS 2 & 3
On behalf of @Dynamo Post4VPS is delighted to inform our members of our new sponsor RackNerd.  RackNerd LLC is a premium provider of Dedicated Servers, VPS, and Colocation, with decades of experience in managed services, data center operations, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service.

Please welcome RackNerd to our list of sponsors.  

RackNerd will be sponsoring our new VPS 2 & 3 plans. The VPSs will be available for our next Giveaway on 1st of June.  Please note that the sponsor has given permission for the VPSs to be used for Game Servers, however there is also a fair usage policy in the TOS.  Members who are interested to apply are urged to read carefully through the TOS of RackNerd.

Here are the details of our new VPS 2 & 3 Plans:

VPS 2 (1 in stock)
Disk Space 36 GB SSD RAID-10
RAM: 2 GB
IP Addresses: 1x IPv4
Virtualization: KVM
Monthly Traffic: 4000 GB
Control Panel: Ask Admins
Connection: 1Gbps
Games servers: Allowed
Provided by: RackNerd
Terms: TOS
Requirements: Backlinks to RackNerd and Post4VPS are required. And a sig backlink

VPS 3 (1 in stock)
Disk Space 16 GB SSD RAID-10
RAM: 1 GB
IP Addresses: 1x IPv4
Virtualization: KVM
Monthly Traffic: 3000 GB
Control Panel: Ask Admins
Connection: 1Gbps
Games servers: Allowed
Provided by: RackNerd
Terms: TOS
Requirements: Backlinks to RackNerd and Post4VPS are required. And a sig backlink
Terminal
Thank you to Post4VPS and VirMach for my awesome VPS 9!  
What nice VPSs!
These VPS are little beast, RAID 10 is a very good choice for VPS.
Storage and RAM are enough to run medium-complex website or not heavy game server, I would suggest to try out AlpineLinux if you are a Docker user!
I can't wait to read reviews about them!

*It is great to see how many companies are so nice to sponsors such services for us Smile
Thanks to Post4VPS and Bladenodefor VPS 14
Welcome to post4vps RackNerd!!!

Finally some amazing and positive news! Much needed compared to all the sad news of losing sponsors recently!

Can’t wait to see what ReadyDedis’s plans will look like!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
Good news for everyone, I hope these VPSes are a great addition to the pool. Can't wait to read the reviews on these next month.
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
Welcome !
I hope the VPS coming from this new sponsor will be reviewed soon next month!
I can't wait for the gold information provided by the VPS holder!
Terminal
Solo Developer
@RackNerd, welcome to post4vps, very delighted to see you here, we welcome your great contributions to the post4vps community. Hopefully you will have great time with this community. Thank you for being a sponsor.
Best wishes for your business.

Thank you  Sweet

I'd like to welcome our new RackNerd to our community and thanks them to support our community. I'd love to read first review of RackNerd sponsored VPS from user whoever win it on next giveaway and won it.
Terminal
Best Regards,
Global Moderator of Post4VPS 

Its good to see post4Vps got sponsors again welcome to post4vps racknerd and thanks for good vps sponsors the vps specification looks cool and good thing is game servers are allowed
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

I hope I can win one of these. I haven't been around. Now I see a lot of good offers. Happy about it.
Thanks  @Post4VPS

welcome to our nice forum. Hope you stay with us for a long time and we keep getting the benefits of your support well into the future.

meetdilip,

that 2 gb ram ssd vps offer looks sweet. wish you all the best. but be aware that these don't have control panels where you could reinstall os on your own.
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting