arrow_upward

Poll: Vote for your favorite FreeVPS Holder (List 1)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
GodLikeGill
0%
Hamad
0%
Khadeer143
0%
Kurunin
0%
Xdude
50.00%
Rudra
20.00%
Humanpuff69
10.00%
Honey
10.00%
Youseffbasha
10.00%
Rzarasm
0%
Total
10 vote(s)
100%

* You voted for this item.

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post4VPS Community Year-End Awards FreeVPS Holder (LIST ONE) (2019)
The free VPS Holders that you like or have a good connection with, please give us your vote here and the reason why. It's important Wink
Hmm... there are 4 users in the list I wanted to vote for. At the end my vote goes to @xdude mainly due to his quality posts.

And I note that not many people have cast their votes in this list. Hope more people will come to vote here. Smile

i used to register FreeVPS.us before but with different username and i only do like 2-3 post there . if what it mean is VPS holder on post4vps you should name it VPS holder not a FreeVPS holder . it is kinda confusing and mixed with discontinued free vps forum
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I am here registered since February 2018. I have noticed that xdude is one of the best VPS Holder here.He is the one of the best poster and richest ( points ) one here.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Hostlease for their great services.  
There are two people in the list for me they both are best but since i have to vote only for one guy so my vote goes to Mr.Rudra and the other guy was Xdude but i have voted to rudra for his helping nature and very active in shoutbox aswell.
I would have voted for HR but sadly he is not in list
i got two votes ! woow

thank you everyone and thank you Decent12. Thank you all very much. this made my day. :-)

but i think people like xdude,dean,HR,soham deserves more votes. they are very active and exceptionally helpful.

but thanks again. i did vote for Dean on the first list. so do i vote again here too?
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
(12-05-2019, 07:54 AM)rudra Wrote: .... but thanks again. i did vote for Dean on the first list. so do i vote again here too?

I also voted on the both the List One and the List Two.

It should not be an issue because there is no overlap of members on the lists. Everyone gets an equal chance to win.

thanks @tryp4vps
i voted for xdude. he is a very helpful and knowledgeable guy.
actually it was rather hard to decide. almost everyone here does help others when they can. so it is more like choosing your favourite. but overall, i vote for this community.. everyone associated, gathered round it ... thanks everyone
Sincere Thanks to VirMach for my VPS9. Also many thanks to Shadow Hosting and cubedata for the experiences I had with their VPSs.
I voted for @Honey because im a friend of his , outside of Post4VPS we usually like to play counter-strike most of the times , so yea I have chosen him.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
I voted for @xdude for several reasons:

1) he’s a notable member of the post4vps community

2) his credit score is insane

3) his extremely high reputation

Good luck to everyone in this poll!
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
Pages (2):
lockThread Closed 

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting