Problems activating your account? Send notification email to: admin@post4vps.com
Host4Fun Budget VPS Hosting
Poll: Vote for your favorite FreeVPS Holder (List 1)
GodLikeGill
Hamad
Khadeer143
Kurunin
Xdude
Rudra
Humanpuff69
Honey
Youseffbasha
Rzarasm
[Show Results]
This poll will close on: 01-01-2020

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post4VPS Community Year-End Awards FreeVPS Holder (LIST ONE) (2019)
The free VPS Holders that you like or have a good connection with, please give us your vote here and the reason why. It's important Wink
Terminal
HostLease Media Group Netherlands - Leaders In Hosting Service Solutions!

CONTACT US:
Homepage: https://www.hostlease.com
Email: sales@hostlease.com
Phone Number (WhatsApp Free): +31 6 14355166
Hmm... there are 4 users in the list I wanted to vote for. At the end my vote goes to @xdude mainly due to his quality posts.

And I note that not many people have cast their votes in this list. Hope more people will come to vote here. Smile
Special thanks to VPSVortex for a great KVM VPS.

i used to register FreeVPS.us before but with different username and i only do like 2-3 post there . if what it mean is VPS holder on post4vps you should name it VPS holder not a FreeVPS holder . it is kinda confusing and mixed with discontinued free vps forum
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
I am here registered since February 2018. I have noticed that xdude is one of the best VPS Holder here.He is the one of the best poster and richest ( points ) one here.

Thanks to Post4VPS and Sponsors for their great services.          Heart HostLease is Best Heart
There are two people in the list for me they both are best but since i have to vote only for one guy so my vote goes to Mr.Rudra and the other guy was Xdude but i have voted to rudra for his helping nature and very active in shoutbox aswell.
I would have voted for HR but sadly he is not in list
i got two votes ! woow

thank you everyone and thank you Decent12. Thank you all very much. this made my day. :-)

but i think people like xdude,dean,HR,soham deserves more votes. they are very active and exceptionally helpful.

but thanks again. i did vote for Dean on the first list. so do i vote again here too?
Sincere Thanks to Shadow Hosting and post4vps  for my awesome vps4. Also a big thanks to cubedata for the great experience on my previous vps, vps8.
(12-05-2019, 07:54 AM)rudra Wrote:  .... but thanks again. i did vote for Dean on the first list. so do i vote again here too?

I also voted on the both the List One and the List Two.

It should not be an issue because there is no overlap of members on the lists. Everyone gets an equal chance to win.
Special thanks to VPSVortex for a great KVM VPS.

thanks @tryp4vps
i voted for xdude. he is a very helpful and knowledgeable guy.
actually it was rather hard to decide. almost everyone here does help others when they can. so it is more like choosing your favourite. but overall, i vote for this community.. everyone associated, gathered round it ... thanks everyone
Sincere Thanks to Shadow Hosting and post4vps  for my awesome vps4. Also a big thanks to cubedata for the great experience on my previous vps, vps8.
I voted for @Honey because im a friend of his , outside of Post4VPS we usually like to play counter-strike most of the times , so yea I have chosen him.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post4VPS Community Year-End Awards Staff (2019) Pacific Spirit 8 189 12-05-2019, 05:18 AM
Last Post: youssefbasha
  Post4VPS Community Year-End Awards FreeVPS Holder (LIST TWO) (2019) Pacific Spirit 7 183 12-04-2019, 11:07 AM
Last Post: Rehan
  Post4VPS Community Year-End Awards Sponsors (2019) Pacific Spirit 8 207 12-02-2019, 03:21 PM
Last Post: rudra
  massive global cloudflare outage on 2 july, 2019 and what cause it rudra 6 295 07-17-2019, 08:13 PM
Last Post: youssefbasha
  Can't access freevps.us - certificate issue? deanhills 16 1,208 12-09-2018, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Dynamo