arrow_upward

Pages (2):
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Post4VPS Database Problem #2
Hello,
As you guys must had seen that Post4VPS Forum was Closed for last 10 hours..
Well let me make this publically.One of our Staff member's had saw that @Hero^ was trying to cheat the Credits system.
what he was doing was creating random long posts which gives him credits and as soon as after creating, he deletes them too which would not deduct any credit from his account(since it can only be deducted when the posts get deleted permanently).
And ofcource one of our staff member just saw him doing that and reported to me, First I thought of deleting his posts permanently but deleting posts permanently deducts more than what much he had got for creating them. So I just thought of choosing the all member credit recount option, But after recounting everyone's Credits I found that it wasn't counting accurately.. users like having $750 credits gone down to $88..
that's why I closed the Forum yesterday for maintenance and after trying everything I got to only one conclusion which was restoring old backuped Forum database(which was 10-11 hours older).

By doing this we lost:
57 posts, 9 threads & 1 user data.

What if anyone try to cheat the Credit system like @Hero^ again ?
Well Now if you even type a Very long post and try to delete it, it won't give you a single credit.. since We have updated our Credit system in which this have been fixed up.

I never thought that this can be serious  Devil
(04-06-2017, 05:04 AM)LazzyBoy Wrote: Good lucky to those all who applied theres no need to fight xd

Sorry for the inconvenience caused
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

@Dynamo Sorry for that.I was very angry because i was waiting for a month for a good vps at this giveaway kabir is replacing his vps by that one for which i have applied. Its wrong he have his previous points but i have my all new points ? You must check his points after when he got his first vps. 
Sorry again  Sad

@Dynamo its my request please, think about my opinion once.
If a vps holder wants to replace his vps with another one. You must check his credits and posts since he got his first vps.
This isn't a cool way to earn points, to be honest, I wouldn't really do that, if you wanted to get a better VPS, you should contribute more, not cheat the system, anyways, glad that you've got it fixed, @Dynamo.
Glad the forum is back.... I guess, users here are waiting for re-open it..
(04-07-2017, 05:26 AM)Hero^ Wrote: @Dynamo Sorry for that.I was very angry because i was waiting for a month for a good vps at this giveaway kabir is replacing his vps by that one for which i have applied. Its wrong he have his previous points but i have my all new points ? You must check his points after when he got his first vps. 
Sorry again  Sad

@Dynamo its my request please, think about my opinion once.
If a vps holder wants to replace his vps with another one. You must check his credits and posts since he got his first vps.

if we do that then it would prevent users from replacing there VPS at every giveaway.
Just think you got a VPS that you starts to dislike and wants another VPS ASAP and then you apply in next month's giveaway and I say that you can't get the VPS which you want because you have less credits earned in the last month..
we don't want to prevent users from replacing there VPS either..

(04-07-2017, 06:08 AM)Master Wrote: i am also sad that my posts got deleted. I completed my posts and applied but everything has been removed.
Atleast its better than having Credits almost half than what you have now.
 Administrator
admin@post4vps.com

Okay @Dynamo, No Problem. Sorry for that. Best of Luck Everyone and Congratulations @kabir145 for VPS 13. @kabir145 Nice fight for the VPS13
Sorry once again.
Fighting for vps only ? mhm com'on.. and hope you wont do that again..

Thanks to @Post4VPS & @Racknerd for Providing thier : VPS 2

Anyone gaming the forum should be banned though. If that happened over freevps.club, I'd ban him instantly :3 (Back when it was still using points)
http://FreeVPS.club - Free VPSs!
well seems like we have to remake our requests ?

Im glad that you've solved out that problem to be honest and @Hero it was better if you could just earn them by yourself like we all do/did there's nothing good coming from a hack or abuse in this case by the his points wasnt deduced or ?? still 784 credits.
(04-07-2017, 12:00 PM)LazzyBoy Wrote: well seems like we have to remake our requests ?

Im glad that you've solved out that problem to be honest and @Hero it was better if you could just earn them by yourself like we all do/did there's nothing good coming from a hack or abuse in this case by the his points wasnt deduced or ?? still 784 credits.

Let me guess...... there is something wrong.. i predicted, he broke the highest rules ever. don't tell me it was ............
Pages (2):

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting