arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pubg mobile full of cheaters
Anybody playing pubg lite now what are the required points to reach conquer in solo,squad or solo I currently have 5349 points in squad but still in ace rank I guess I need to start playing solo to reach conquer rank
thank you post4vps and  racknerd for wonderful vps3  Heart

(08-26-2020, 10:00 AM)sohamb03 Wrote: Hey Khadeer,

I don't play these games but ... what I wanna say here is that cheats are there in every game. AimBot, RageBot and LegitBot are seen in almost every game cheats.

I feel we can't do anything about it. As aforesaid this happens in every game and the only way to enjoy the game is to ignore such people. Else you'll have to leave playing the game.

Nowadays there are lots of undetected cheats with excellent resolvers which work quite well. In fact, to be honest I recently developed one for CSGO. It was done on top on another cheat and not made from scratch of course, but yeah as developers you've to cater to a variety of clients. Smile

Regards,

@Sohamb03, It seriously depends on the person how does the take the game, Is it really serious or is it just for enjoyment. For me, I'm a semi-professional CSGO Player, I mostly focus on improving at game but if you see hackers are pretty pain the ass, But they ruin the game alot. sometimes i have defeated a blatant spinbotter not sure if his spinbot was bad or i was maybe just lucky!Big Grin
For someone who is new or playing casually hackers might be hectic for him but he will just ignore and go in another game. He won't really care about it.
For CSGO i would suggest to everyone just play 3RD Party Matchmaking like FACEIT or ESEA!
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

I left pubg lite mobile from today I uninstall app it really addicted game I usually played 8 hours daily which is not good for health also so I prefred to leave the game and focus of My future again !

I think cheaters exist in many online games, and Pubg mobile is just one of them.

However, it should not be considered as something negative. Because cheaters will motivate the affected game developers to fix their codes and, at the end of the day, help improve the quality of the games. Smile

Yes it gives motivate to developers of game to fox those hack tools and bugs ,meanwhile it destroy other players game which is bad ,normal player trying to win a chicken dinner to push up ranks and you got killed by hacker from long distance with aimbot XD the normal player will be thinking wait what happened lol

(09-07-2020, 10:17 AM)tryp4vps Wrote: I think cheaters exist in many online games, and Pubg mobile is just one of them.  

However, it should not be considered as something negative. Because cheaters will motivate the affected game developers to fix their codes and, at the end of the day, help improve the quality of the games.  Smile

This is actually a really great point. But the problem is that the developers really does not care about the game all they care about the money being generated from it or what. Literally when i use to play Official Valve Matchmaking it almost forced me to leave the game, I switched to a third party matchmaking FACEIT, Which is really secure and the anti-cheat almost gets daily updates, I haven't experienced alot of hackers literally, I believe one hacker in 60 games maybe, Yeah smurfs are pretty much a big issue of FACEIT which totally ruins your ELO (Points) for leveling up.
Thanks to ReadyDedis and Post4VPS for the amazing VPS 7!

(09-10-2020, 08:36 PM)sAmI Wrote: This is actually a really great point. But the problem is that the developers really does not care about the game all they care about the money being generated from it or what......

There are good developers and bad developers.

For those bad developers who do not care about their games and do not want to spend time improving the quality of the games, just let them go.

The market will decide, and eventually only the games maintained by good developers will survive. Smile

The thing is, i sort off agree but also disagree with the points mentioned above.

Most game developers tend to only care about improving their games/stopping cheaters if that poses a risk to the money they’d be getting.

For example, if the cheaters end up annoying the users that pay for game content to the point where the paying users stop playing the game, only then do devs usually step in to try to stop cheaters, with their intentions being solely to keep the paying users.

Another example would be the cheaters that “cheat” to get in-game content (or a paid game for a matter of fact) for free using their cheats... that also affects the money brought to the devs as many people would now prefer to cheat and get the content for free, versus paying for it... so the devs would also step in to try to put said cheating to an end.

However, if the cheaters aren’t causing any losses (money-wise) to the devs, most simply will not care. It’s only a small minority that will step in even though it won’t be beneficial to them.

This basically applies to almost all of the games nowadays, including pubg... quite sad that money runs everything. And don’t get me started with the “pay to win” games.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.
(09-15-2020, 02:40 PM)ikk157 Wrote: The thing is, i sort off agree but also disagree with the points mentioned above.

Most game developers tend to only care about improving their games/stopping cheaters if that poses a risk to the money they’d be getting.

For example, if the cheaters end up annoying the users that pay for game content to the point where the paying users stop playing the game, only then do devs usually step in to try to stop cheaters, with their intentions being solely to keep the paying users.

Another example would be the cheaters that “cheat” to get in-game content (or a paid game for a matter of fact) for free using their cheats... that also affects the money brought to the devs as many people would now prefer to cheat and get the content for free, versus paying for it... so the devs would also step in to try to put said cheating to an end.

However, if the cheaters aren’t causing any losses (money-wise) to the devs, most simply will not care. It’s only a small minority that will step in even though it won’t be beneficial to them.

This basically applies to almost all of the games nowadays, including pubg... quite sad that money runs everything. And don’t get me started with the “pay to win” games.

I agree , Usually developer and publisher priority is about Sales and Money, Thats make the company Survive and stay longer, So if They Found bugs or Cheater that effect their income, the developer will fix it immediately. But The Creator Of Cheater can found any hole in the system , thats why after developer fix the bug / cheat, cheater will find out other hole and take advantage of it and cheat again
Sorry for My Bad English
I am Web Developer || Python, NodeJs, C# Programer
My Fiverr Profile
(09-16-2020, 09:25 AM)Arkiven4 Wrote: I agree , Usually developer and publisher priority is about Sales and Money, Thats make the company Survive and stay longer, So if They Found bugs or Cheater that effect their income, the developer will fix it immediately. But The Creator Of Cheater can found any hole in the system , thats why after developer fix the bug / cheat, cheater will find out other hole and take advantage of it and cheat again

You’ve stated a great point... cheaters will almost always be cheaters... even if the developers went out of their way to patch the exploits that cheaters use to cheat.... that usually will only stop the cheaters temporarily.

Some are so determined to the point where they’ll go out of their way to find new exploits and loopholes.... kind of sad in my opinion, like what happened to the good old days where people would play the game for enjoyment, rather than just to abuse everything they’re capable of doing.

The issue also lies on the devs themselves, things such as pricing items way too high or making games too hard are one of the key reasons cheaters even exist!

Pubg is no exception! It’s no wonder why you find tons of cheaters playing it.
Thank you Post4VPS and VirMach for providing me with VPS9! But now it’s time to say farewell due to my studies.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
11-16-2020, 07:12 AM
Last Post: YOuNeS_Dz
09-07-2020, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
01-15-2020, 09:24 PM
Last Post: deanhills

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting