arrow_upward

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Question] Best game you ever played
Call of duty --> on mobile
Grand Theift Auto : San Andreas ---> PC
San Andreas Multiplayer ---> PC
Emily is away ---> PC
Counter Strike Global Offensive , I have spent over 1200 Hours on that game , definitely the best game for me.
Other honorable mentions :p GTA V , Minecraft , PUBG PC.
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
The best game I've ever played is COD:WWII (for those who dunno, it's Call of Duty : World War II). Awesome game with amazing maps, phenomenal multiplayer and graphics are worth a mention.

I've played it on a friend's PS4 and one of my VMs (ofc my PC can't support it).

I was a little disappointed with the World at War release. Personally I didn't like it so much due to a variety of reasons. But this one was amazing. Brought me back to the COD madness which had almost vanished with the previous release.

I was a great fan of CSGO as well.

Well that was a year ago. The Board exams sucked all the madness out of me and now TBH I don't play any game. Wink

Regards,
Sayan Bhattacharyya,

Heartiest thanks to Post4VPS and Virmach for my wonderful VPS 9!
I would say this is a very hard question to answer, personally because I wouldn't simply call one game "the best", every game is good and interesting in its own way, For example, the game I've spent the most time on, might not be the "best game" for me, but simply a game that keeps me engaged for long times(such as CSGO)

Coming to your question, I'd say that Halflife is a "part" of the best games list, but there are many that I can't simply forget including Ezio's Trilogy
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
For mobile there is none . Most of them are bad . pay to win is the number 1 reason

For pc the best game that i played is gta san andreas (it exist on mobile ) . It have huge open world and many gameplay possibility . But now i rarely played it due to time constraint and already little bit bored . The best is the meme . It give meme like big smoke order , ah shit here we go again , etc
Terminal
humanpuff69@FPAX:~$ Thanks To Shadow Hosting And Post4VPS for VPS 5
(12-21-2019, 03:29 PM)humanpuff69 Wrote: For mobile there is none . Most of them are bad . pay to win is the number 1 reason

For pc the best game that i played is gta san andreas (it exist on mobile ) . It have huge open world and many gameplay possibility . But now i rarely played it due to time constraint and already little bit bored . The best is the meme . It give meme like big smoke order , ah shit here we go again , etc

While you are correct to say that most mobiles are p2w, not all of them are. Especially the premium ones, Evertale is a good RPG game if you're into that stuff, Baldur's Gate II is a good game too, really depends on your preferred Genre though.

Recently mobile has been getting alot of PC ports including many from Rockstar, Hitman got a port too(and Assassins Creed too, tho I haven't really tried it yet)
Thanks to ShadowHosting and Post4VPS for my VPS 5!
I love to keep playing Need For Speed II SE. good childhood time Smile
(12-23-2019, 05:09 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: I love to keep playing Need For Speed II SE. good childhood time Smile
Omg Lol ! Mate that was one of my favorite games as well , you just refreshed so many childhood memories , I used to play that game all day with my friends at home with split screen it was so much fun , i remember we could use cheatcodes in that game to even become a box / refrigerator to race , it was an awesome part of my childhood Heart
Thanks to Host4Fun and Post4VPS for my VPS 1.
Game when I was in elementary school!

I often play the Sengoku Basara 2 Game, Twisted Metal, Downhill Domination, and Nascar Rumble

I play the game on Playstation 2 with my friends almost every day!

Note: If you have Playstation 2, let me know!
Terminal
Solo Developer
(12-23-2019, 05:09 PM)Pacific Spirit Wrote: I love to keep playing Need For Speed II SE. good childhood time Smile

You just reminded me my childhood. im maybe young but as a kid i used to play all the old games. Need for speed, Gta san andreas or vice city and more of that. i really miss the old days when everyone was still active and the servers on the multiplayer old games (like gta san andreas) was still active and everyone was playing only that... good old days...
@chanalku91 yea i do have ps 2

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread
Author
Replies
Views
Last Post
05-02-2021, 01:45 AM
Last Post: mzltest
04-30-2021, 10:40 AM
Last Post: Sn1F3rt
06-22-2020, 01:32 PM
Last Post: Honey

person_pin_circle Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Sponsors: VirMach - Host4Fun - CubeData - Evolution-Host - HostDare - Hyper Expert - Shadow Hosting - Bladenode - Hostlease - RackNerd - ReadyDedis - Limitless Hosting